Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Pre-Registration List

Post Thanks / Like

THE PARKER 300 ENDURO RULES state that the entry fee for the BWRC 300 Enduro is $300.00 & the registration must be postmarked by Sept. 30, 2007. All entries postmarked after Sept. 30, 2007 shall be $350.00. The rules committee graciously extended the registration & fee. After a meeting of the committee this morning it was decided that the enforcement of this rule was fast becoming necessary. Thus the ruling will come into effect at 10:00 tomorrow morning, Oct. 13, 2007, exactly one week from the start of the Parker 300. You have until 10:00 tomorrow morning to contact Ross Wallach (310) 318-4012 concerning your registration or you may pay the $350.00 entry fee at the race site. (it would be a good thing to re-read the rules at this time, & print out a copy of these rules, if you have a copy of the rules in your possession at the drivers meeting and have no questions, it may earn you an "EARLY OUT".)
    Under the rule concerning minimum FIELD as described in DEFINITIONS: a minimum of 4 boats shall be considered a field. If there are less than 4 boats registered for a division start the required "FIELD" shall not be met and the boats qualified for this division shall be placed in the next faster division forfeiting their start/handicap times. The "FIELD" SHALL BE SET AT THE DRIVERS MEETING on Friday, October 19th prior to the race. The DIVISIONS currently in jeapardy of losing their start/handicap times are Division III (1 BOAT) and Division IV(3 BOATS). Division VI shall run in place regardless of the number of boats in their field. Pay out for individual classes shall be based on the number of entries. Pay-out to a field of 4 boats shall be thru 2nd place. A field of 5 or more shall receive prize money through 3rd place. OVERALL PRIZE MONEY shall be paid through 10th place. At least 30 laps must have been completed to be eligible for any prize money. See you next week at the Parker 300, the Indianapolis of Boat Racing and our version of the AUSTRALIAN PURSUIT!!! Rod

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey.... is this some kind of a new rule??? Sounds like the divison 2 boats have paid somebody off to back off the III & IV boats for more time??? Smells like Ted Kolby is sneaking around here somewhere??? Rod you said it would take more than 50 bucks to pursued you of some secondary implemented rule changes... Now I gotta install the nitrous!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Boat 9 or 34 Is In...

Just talked to Chad. He said he gave Ann Hoban his entry for Division III at Bakerfield, with either boat number 9 or 34... He DID NOT give her a check, but turned in an entry...

Post Thanks / Like

Go for the laughing gas Ben. I wouldn't cheat or give anyone an unfair advantage for any money! This race means more to me than you can imagine, I just want it to be a fun race and a return to the days when we all helped each other, then drank beer til the sun came up the next day. I believe in the "spirit of the race" and getting boats and drivers wet that haven't seen the water in years. A place for new drivers to get their feet wet. My motto has been "Let no boat be left behind, unless it can't make 60 mph." I had to add the 60 mph cause Ross said anything less than that was unsafe! Ben, you gonna invite me into your camp for a beer after the race? This year the inboards will live~! Rod PS: Chad may say he registered, but Ann is the wrong person to contact--Ross is the man and he keeps his own records. Better have Chad complete his homework and call Ross --Right now.

e-PerformanceMarine.com ePerformanceMarine's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Ron they are welcome to shoot up here and I will help them anyway I can.

BTW- I am more than willing to work day and night to get them on the water.
    Jim & Amanda Rich
    CJ 72 & 53c

JR Performance Motorsports

Jet Drive Service & Repair

Post Thanks / Like

Registering is the easiest part of getting ready for the race. It is not that difficult to call Ross, tell him you are prepping for the race and you plan to run Division whatever. Why do you racers make such a simple thing as registering so difficult? It doesn't take 10 minutes and if that is enough to keep you home, you are in the wrong business--nuff said on this subject! Rod

Post Thanks / Like

If there is one or more of the D'cucci boats at Parker, I will drive over a day early (Wednesday) and help them in any way I can! Jim Rich has also offered to help and I am certain that anyone around will pitch in to get one or all of the D'cucci Division I boats running. If someone knows the cell phone or exact whereabouts of the person trying to get these boats running I will contact them! I will also appeal to Ross to drop the 50 dollar penalty for late registration or pay it myself if it makes the difference. Rod

Post Thanks / Like

I will be running Div III that will make two. Is anyone else running Div III?

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Friday noon

Quote Originally Posted by ePerformanceMarine View Post
    Ron they are welcome to shoot up here and I will help them anyway I can.

BTW- I am more than willing to work day and night to get them on the water.
    Jim, I plan on Parker Friday noonish, willing to help..........Ray

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chill View Post
    I will be running Div III that will make two. Is anyone else running Div III?
    I think you need to come up to divison 4 and share the love with Pat & myself... I can't catch you as it is so I might as well follow you around...

Thread Information