Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Results???

647and918

Default Oooopppsss...

Quote Originally Posted by Instigator View Post
    (or lack there of) in specific and the stuff that breaks in an endurance race that you never expect in general.
    I wasn't referring to your comment, and didn't mean to make it seem that way (when I used your quote, I actually expected to see the video link in there as well)... I was joking about the video itself because the only time I could find myself was at the end of a tow rope, even though we actually ran most of the day...

I know Warpath (Avilla) was flying when it was out there, but I didn't see a boat faster than that #55 when it was actually running... Al said after the race that he didn't think he'd ever had more stuff break all at once than yesterday...

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't believe a big budget is necessary to win this race... With the idea of different start times in this race it puts a healthy offset in there for the lesser crews & boats... If it was an all out race then it would be the expensive big dogs running out front only. We broke twice this weekend. 1st was a broken rocker arm. I was told during the time we assembled this motor that comp cams was having a heat treat issue with a batch of rockers... I kind blew this off but now I am thinking they will all come off & go back for evaluation. The 2nd problem we had was hitting something in the water that really tore up the bottom of my boat. This is part of racing & why not everybody wins or finishes. I had a great time & hope that everybody involved did too... good times, good memories & can't wait to do it again next year!

Of course we will have to R&D lots more so I can finish off the rest of those nazi string pullers!

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes we had a great time as well. I saw "WHISKERS" do a crazy chine dive/hop thingy. Looked a bit scary from my view as I was going by in my rope start outboard. Good Times!

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Had a great time at the Parker 300. Watching all the boats haul *** and battle for 4 hours was very cool. Minimus you worked hard the whole weekend, sorry about your bad luck. I truly think Whiskers had a chance at taking the Checkered flag. Thank you very much for the dinner Friday night. Your dad was very hospitable. You have a beautiful family there.
    Congrats to Ron Hill and Ross Wallach on a great race. I will be there next year in a boat for sure. I want to thank Ted Kolby for having me as one of his drivers. Joey Cucci and Rod were great teammates and I enjoyed the hell out of it. If any of you have never hung out with Ted's crew, make it a point to get to know these guys. Great people.
    Ron Hill, it's on for next year!!

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Boat211 View Post
    Yes we had a great time as well. I saw "WHISKERS" do a crazy chine dive/hop thingy. Looked a bit scary from my view as I was going by in my rope start outboard. Good Times!
    Hmmm.... lol I had you in my sights!!!!! Next year... Thats the best part of racing is saying next time!!!!

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MAXIMUS View Post
    Hmmm.... lol I had you in my sights!!!!! Next year... Thats the best part of racing is saying next time!!!!
    HAHAHAHA Lots of fun. 363 more days.

rossdbos

Default Results shortly

Just an update, got back in town late and have been working on paperwork. Also emailed my Chief Scorer to get the finalized official results for posting. I have 1- 10 overall and each division and will post them asap. I keep getting calls and emails and have real work to do so please be patient.
    Thanks for everyone's understanding and all the help and hard work that went into this great event!
    Sincerely,
    Ross Wallach, RPM RACING ENT.

Thread Information