Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: marchetti t-shirts

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default marchetti t-shirts

hi all,

this summer i'll be restoring a 12' marchetti for the quincy c loopers i have. i had the marchetti logo digitized and had some t shirts made. i've attached pictures of the shirts here. the large logo is on the back and a smaller logo is over the left breast. asking $20 plus shipping. if anyone is interested let me know. right now i have xl's but can get other sizes made up

frank
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Composite Specialties

Default Logo

Hey, the Marchetti we have has the address as Pennsylvania and the logo looks a bit different. Do you have that one?

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default logo

marc,

i don't have the pa address logo. the logo i used came from a picture jeff lytle sent me from one the marchetti's gave him. can you send me a picture of your logo? what period was that from?

frank

Post Thanks / Like

The Marchetti Hydros From Clarksboro nj Were Built By Pat Marchetti Nicks Son.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Logo........

I have to look back at what I have............Pat did some wonderful things for Nick Cerino back in the old days and Bob Trolian made sure I was on the list for the good stuff...........back in the U of F days.............Racecraft couldn't be beat back then either...........must be the old country connection..............
    Charley Bradley

Post Thanks / Like

Nick and Tony started building the boats in Nick's basement that was in Bristol Pa back in the early 60's. I was there a few times when this boat was being built.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Your Never To Old To Win

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey Frank - I know it has been many years, but I would love to get my Dad a Marchetti t-shirt. Do you still have the digitized logo or any of the T-shirts left?

Lake Sammamish, Washington and Indio, California
    Post Thanks / Like

Really cool pictures. I’m sure that Eddie Wolf won the A Stock Nationals at Green Lake in Seattle, Washington in 1959 in a Marchetti.
    Dean Hobart

Post Thanks / Like

We got new Marchetti hydros in 63, 64, 65, and 66 and they all came from Nick in PA. We got 2 National wins, a Nationals 2nd and 5th and 5 - 1US with them from 63 to 66. They were a great boat to drive back then. After that, Ken went to Sidson and then Giles, and I ran Clarkraft and Castacraft hydros. The Castacraft was my favorite with the Marchetti second and Ken liked the Giles the best.

Bill Rosado

Lake Sammamish, Washington and Indio, California
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by modracer7b View Post
    We got new Marchetti hydros in 63, 64, 65, and 66 and they all came from Nick in PA. We got 2 National wins, a Nationals 2nd and 5th and 5 - 1US with them from 63 to 66. They were a great boat to drive back then. After that, Ken went to Sidson and then Giles, and I ran Clarkraft and Castacraft hydros. The Castacraft was my favorite with the Marchetti second and Ken liked the Giles the best.

Bill Rosado
    Great history Bill. I first met your brother Ken at the 1964 Modesto, California S.O. Nationals, where he won C Stock Hydro.

And we met up again at the 1965 Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania S.O. Nationals where he won again.... scoring back to back Nationals wins.

Brings back great memories.

Thanks Bill.

Best Regards, Dean Hobart...............
    Dean Hobart

Thread Information