Thread: Mercury Mark 40-H

Post Thanks / Like

Default MyChron system

We have two MyChron systems in two boats. The early Roskowski D/E MOD hydro has the basic system with GPS and work exceptionally well giving speed and RPM along with being able to down load the data for review on a PC. Our new boat has a more complete system with the addition of the expansion box and the capability to look at acceleration along with EGT and other data for analysis on a PC. Still learning the new system.

Alan

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Aeroliner View Post
    We have two MyChron systems in two boats. The early Roskowski D/E MOD hydro has the basic system with GPS and work exceptionally well giving speed and RPM along with being able to down load the data for review on a PC. Our new boat has a more complete system with the addition of the expansion box and the capability to look at acceleration along with EGT and other data for analysis on a PC. Still learning the new system.

Alan
    Thanks Alan

Thinking of fitting to my sst45
    Cheers

Post Thanks / Like

Default 44XS Project

About a year ago I decided to have Doug Kay build a new 44XS for us. The only reused parts are the flywheel, carbs and the tower housing. One thing that we can't find are the decals for them. The guy up in Canada that makes decals has photograped a good cowling that we had and will be offering them for sale. I will get three sets and am wondering if other folks need them also. Like to get a count on how many he should make in the first run.

Alan
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Thanks / Like

That's funny. Doug and I were talking about this a couple days ago. While I don't need any, I will spread the word around. Glad you guys found a solution.

Post Thanks / Like

Default New 44 MOD powerhead

We have completed the assemble of a new 44 MOD power head. Shortly I will install the XDI ignition system, mount the fuel pumps and then put it on a Brinkman housing. Once that is completed we will run the engine in the test tank and then preserve it for next season.
    Alan

Post Thanks / Like

Default New shop progress

Getting close to finishing the new shop. The last major task will be to finish sealing the floor in the main segment of the building. This past few days we were focused on building the work bench and finishing the office area. All that is needed is a little vice on the work bench! When the storage racks show up we will assemble them and start moving the part in. I will post a full set of photos after we have completed the move from the old shop.
    Alan

Allen J. Lang

Looking great Alan. Happy Thanksgiving.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hobby Shop

Hi Allen.
    You also have a great Thanksgiving. Still trying to keep the EORC racing family going. My two sons and grand daughter are still very active in NBRA.

Alan
    Likes Al Lang liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hobby Shop Progress

Yesterday we cleaned the floor in the large segment of the new shop and put the first coat of CoverTec U-140 floor sealer down. As it looks now we will have to put three coats on it to get a uniform high gloss finish. The product is resistant to acids, oils, fuel and other things that stain a floor over time. Were hoping that the finish will make it easy to keep the place clean. Hopefully by next week we will be moving in.
    Alan

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Now there's a workshop!

Green (with envy) Jeff
    "We live at the bottom of an ocean of air." - General Marvage Slatington

Thread Information