Quote Originally Posted by Master Oil Racing Team View Post
It was confusing John, the way I wrote it. I combined instances from both the Lone Star and DePue Reunion and it came out kind of messed up. That's what I get for trying to get in a hurry and not proof read. I was not trying to cut short anyone's efforts in the success of any of the Reunions. They were all great as far as I am concerned and you are at the top of the heap for praise. Just go back and read al my posts regarding that very first one at DePue in 2007. While it's not an excuse or justifiable, I just have a hard time reading what I write on the computer anymore. I have to bend over close and turn my next up, then lift up my glasses to see what I wrote. Sometimes my back and neck just hurt too much from previous computer work to go back over what I wrote, and I have to scan from left to right because I cannot see the whole sentence very well. That's why I don't post so much anymore.

I'm am sorry if you took it that I wasn't giving you any credit, but I was trying to short cut to the point where Joe and Russ became friends. Becaise that was the point on this thread about Joe. I rushed my post out Thursday night before I left for East Texas, and just back in today. I have not heard from Joe since a couple of days before I left nor since I got back. Maybe he got confused by my story too and thought I was getting dementia and was afraid to call. Anyway, I will try to do better, but I will need to keep my stories shorter because proofreading cricks my neck now.
Wayne, I guess my response didn’t come of right either. I meant no offense to you at all, just was a little confused about the transition from the alone Star reunion to Depue. I’m not a glory hound nor did I intend to stir up anything. I put a lot of prep time in to that reunion & it was overwhelmingly popular & a lot of fun.