Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Port work

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Port work

I have read most of the post about porting you guys posted and i figured out i know just enough to mess it up good . I have a 76 model 49 ci. 75 hp. Im looking for someone i can send it to have some work done.

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

What's up Johny Carol? I talked to randy today and ordered steering hub to eliminate all the trim wire tangleing up between my legs in the little yellow boat.Also saw your motor there, they need water dude. Had a problem with water pressure on mine,from being so high[ 2inchs lower than yours] but caught it before damage,thanks to pressure gauge. Anyway looking forward to this summer,we should have plenty of water since they finished dam B. I have another boat finished that we will test next warm spell.It should be faster than all of them with 25hp,if I can get prop right. Props are our biggest problem. Glad to see you post on here,I'm sure Fast Fred will answer your request soon, He's the man.
    Come see me,
    Carl

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Carl i saw your boat on here earlier i knew i had seen that boat somewhere. I bet there are some props out at Randys that will run good. Im hoping i can get Fast Fred to port my little fishing boat motor .
    Attached Images Attached Images  

FFX-61
    Post Thanks / Like

if ya want finger ports, ya got to send the crank and pistons and rods, so i can drill the pistons and index them in the bore, can do.

FFX-61
    Post Thanks / Like

375. get ya a rendition of this map

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

That sound great what pistons do you like im going to bore it . I was thinking of wisco but i read in here somewhere you said they didnt make a difference. I have some redlines in my other block they run very good.

FFX-61
    Post Thanks / Like

bein a Wiseco dealer i like them, in an indapendant test, on a Stinger power head built by Fast Fred, it showed less than 1% leak down on all cyls,
    i would like to port it before it is bored, then index the ports on the pistons and drill them, my machine shop gets about 50 a hole to bore.
    hears a set of them wiseco's

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds good to me . Do you want me to tear it down before i send it. Its going to need to be bored 20 over i kinda melted the top piston a ball of goo stopped up the jet. Where do i send it and how do you want your money and ill get it on the way. Im not in a big hurry i have another power head i can use. My buddy Randy Green wants you to do his after mine is done.

FFX-61
    Post Thanks / Like

FastFred50borderstScituatema@@@02066&&&&&&& can do,
    boring is extra, you get finger ports, the Exhaust ports, and the boost a side tranfurs get worked. you got to pay the shippin each way

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Boat Motor

Its boxed and ready get er done

Thread Information