Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Happy Birthday F-12

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Happy Birthday F-12

Wishing my "old" friend Charley the best birthday ever! Not sure where this belongs, but at our age, thought we are almost history anyway. Charley and I pitted next to each other the first time we went to Depue and have been friends since. Great father, son and friend. I am sure many remember Doc Bradley. Wonderful man and physician. Charley is a motor wizard and student of the Great Walt Blankenstein. How about some Walt stories Charley?
    Hope you have the best of all days...HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Happy Birthday Charley!

Now that we're seniors, this makes it an extra special birthday. When we were young, we loved driving fast boats with racing engines. In our mature years, we love racing pigeons. But the most important thing to remember, Charley, is that we still take pleasure and have excitement in our hobbies. .......Did I say raising pigeons? Oh my gosh, I think I'm having one of those senior moments right now.

Hang in there. Besides Geratol and Rogaine, there's many other things for us to look forward to. I love the early bird specials.

Have a good one,

Paul

BoatRacingFacts VIP John Schubert T*A*R*T's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink Birthdays?

Geez, must we have birthdays! Have a great one Charlie. Go rassle a gator, or just tie one on. Can you believe that it's almost a year since the reunion?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Cook the Gator

Charley, Happy Birthday and many more. Thanks for the gator you cooked last year. I hope your birthday is as much fun as we had last year.

Team Member Master Oil Racing Team's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Hard to believe that a year has nearly passed John, but it's already turning into a legendary event in my mind. Forget the senior moments and pidgeons Paul...I've got something that may clear your mind. BRF member Chuck Balyeat (forgot his nom de guerre) gave me some Blendzall a little over a week ago. I'm going to pick up a methanol fired fondue kit, add a little Blendzall and see what happens. If it works like I think, then I will see if Gene East can get me a copy of that CD with the 6 cylinder looper screaming down the straight. Then I will pop a top, look at some boat racing slides, listen and smell the fuel. How cool can that be?

But back to Charley. I'm hungry for fried gator tail now thinking about it. Happy Birthday Charley. Here are a couple of Birthday cards. (Sorry---no Smart A$$ remarks on them....but wouldn't those days be fun to do over again?)
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks to all of you.............

I am so thankful to have you guys in my life again. It means the world to me to be able to re-live these wonderful moments in our past, and to know we can stay in touch on BRF on into the future. And Wayne..........as always you are the master photographer. I am looking forward to seeing you all again soon. Thanks again..............
    Charley Bradley

Team Member Master Oil Racing Team's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Charley...Debbie, Alexis, my son in law Will and I went to the movies to see the modern "Get Smart" last Sunday. That second photo made me think of "Missed it....by that much!" We'll get together again.

Thread Information