Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: 2008 Poster

  1. #1
    BoatRacingFacts VIP Ted March's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Garden State
    Posts
    408
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default 2008 Poster

    Per Capnzee
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  2. #2
    Administrator Ron Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Tustin, California
    Posts
    8,343
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Where is Wisker's On This Poster???

    I still think WHISKER's should be spelled with a "H"....but......

    Seems the poster only has FAST boats on it???

    I'm running a small contest to see how many spelling errors are on the poster. Contest lasts until Capnzee gets home from IO-WAY!

    1. Roger Finney is driving the jet boat...Not Roger Kinney

    2. BMB Storage in Parker is Hill Racing's sponsor....Crazyhorse campgrounds did sponsor me in 1978!

  3. #3
    Team Member capnzee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    manhattan beach
    Posts
    677
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Good enough! Ron, you won the contest and for your prize, you get to do the poster next year! Rod

  4. #4
    Team Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    216
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by capnzee View Post
    Good enough! Ron, you won the contest and for your prize, you get to do the poster next year! Rod
    lol...

  5. #5
    Administrator Ron Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Tustin, California
    Posts
    8,343
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default No, No...

    I don't want the JOB. I'm in charge of the BITCHING DEPARTMENT!!!!

  6. #6
    Team Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    216
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Hill View Post
    I don't want the JOB. I'm in charge of the BITCHING DEPARTMENT!!!!
    Then learn to bitch properly!

  7. #7
    Team Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Kingsville Mo
    Posts
    488
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Spell Wat"s That Mene???

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Hill View Post
    I still think WHISKER's should be spelled with a "H"....but......

    Seems the poster only has FAST boats on it???

    I'm running a small contest to see how many spelling errors are on the poster. Contest lasts until Capnzee gets home from IO-WAY!

    1. Roger Finney is driving the jet boat...Not Roger Kinney

    2. BMB Storage in Parker is Hill Racing's sponsor....Crazyhorse campgrounds did sponsor me in 1978!
    After watching my grandkids text and trying to decipher some, i don't think i'll ever say anything about about the message boards board again as far as speeling. I was good 1nce ,but i ferget when.

    As heard on occassion
    I like it , the poster i mean.

    RichardKCMo.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •