Back in the mid 80s we went to a race in Trenton and while waiting around on a cloudy,overcast morning my friend came running over and said to grab my jacket and helmet because we got the ok to ride in the press boat!!!!!I was a v bottom driver and had never driven a tunnel so this was a dream come true.I ran over and picked up my gear and ran down to the dock and there it was....someone said it was an old Molinari with a hole cut behind the driver for a second seat,I dont know because I couldnt take my eyes off the "Giant" V8 Evinrude hanging on the back....It had two handles on the floor to hold on and we took off (the sound was amazing)and ran a couple laps around the course and I will never forget looking out the left side and seeing that big orange turn bouy coming up and thinking that this was" it ".....Anyway we were talking about this the other day and we were trying to remember who drove this boat.I couldnt find the pics but was thinking he was a retired Mercury driver,Thanks just wanted to share that with you.....