Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Posting Pictures

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey Micheal,

I think I have pictures of the construction of C-210 taken in Curly's driveway I also have a color photo of C-174 and many more....

Post Thanks / Like

Default Chuck...

Start posting in the Encyclopedia Forumn, you have some great stories and pictures, we need them in the Encyclopedia...

I think I saw the 8 mm film of your dad's crash with George May...Havasu Springs, AZ....1963 or 1962.

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey Ron,

Where in the encyclopedia forum do want the photos posted? Should we file them by:
    Year
    Location/Event
    Class

Perhaps an outboard history photo library.

I will try to get my hands on the movie clip, I'm sure it will be a challenge to try to convert and upload. I need to find someone that will firstly convert the pile of reals to DVD.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Keep Posting

Keep posting, I can move them, later.

Post Thanks / Like

Chuck that is a magnificent photo! What a teaser to make us want more!
    Since 1925, about 150 different racing outboards have been made.

oldalkydriver

Thumbs up Bob Marvick!

Wow! Now that is a name I never thought anyone else would post. I really liked your dad, even though I was just a kid. Funny, almost all of the drivers that drove against your dad have past on. And since Toprahanian passed, it is difficult for me to find some of the remaining people. Unfortunately, I don't have too many pictures. My dad threw most away and when John passed, his nephew promised me all of the slides and pictures to make copies. Naturally, that also fell threw. I thought there was a good chance your dad was gone too. If I would have known that he was in Thailand, I would have made arragements to visit. I go to the Philippines two or three times a year. I don't think he would remember me, but when you see him say 'hello' for me.

Love to help you post or burn pics to cd for your dad, think he would get a kick out of it. Especially interested in the Curly Owens pics.

All you need to do is go to the internet and find a free photo resizer, and reduce the size and they'll come out great.

Good luck and keep up the posting.

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Michael,

At the moment I'm not having any trouble with the photo loading thing. Not sure about the video though. Did you get my note about sending me the higher res. files of the 57 F nationals. Here is another teaser do you know the two standing with Johnny T. ( have just finished reworking this 2x3 photo that was realy bad and had color shifted I hope I got the colors right) I can send you the larger jpeg file if you want it.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Team Member Master Oil Racing Team's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Keep 'em comin'

You did fine on the colors. It's great what you can do with a computer to salvage otherwise "lost to time" photos. If you could reduce them a little so we could see the whole photo at once, I think would have great impact. Looking forward to the rest of them and more stories.

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello Wayne,

Thanks I hope you like the photos. I had to repaint the whole boat in photo shop. I think that the 1300 pixels is too wide I'm going to attach the same photo at 900 pixels wide

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry lets try this one.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thread Information