Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Div II side cash

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

you outboard guys are more reliable then us inboard guys no doubt. but you dont have the cool factor. i saw the #00 in parker last weekend running pretty good and in one piece so if you outboard guys want in the side action im good with it. by the way belvedere vodka is better then grey goose or keetle. glad i signed up to this forum you guys all seem pretty cool.

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sevshoon View Post
    you outboard guys are more reliable then us inboard guys no doubt. but you dont have the cool factor. i saw the #00 in parker last weekend running pretty good and in one piece so if you outboard guys want in the side action im good with it. by the way belvedere vodka is better then grey goose or keetle. glad i signed up to this forum you guys all seem pretty cool.
    Whats so cool about running behind an outboard!?

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

there is nothing cool about an outboard period. and i wont be behind one

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know what kind of boat you have but i assume an outdated vdrive? Now what is so cool about that? I can take the mufflers off of my motorhome and sound like the boats but there is nothing cool about that! To me what is cool is what wins not what it sounds like!

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

well whats cool is building a boat. making brackets,hoses and fabricating not just calling rex marine and putting a 200 horse merc on a 800 pound hull with 2 c-clamps and 2 sterring cables. ya the boat goes 90 or more,but anyone can do that. everyone has there own opinion i just dont like them,when was the last time they had circle races for outboards besides the f-1 boats. no one goes to long beach,or parker during thanksgiving to see outboards. whats so cool about mixing fuel, i do that for my rc cars,oh ya my v-drive is not out dated!

BoatRacingFacts VIP JSR Motorsports's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Eggbeaters and Engines held on with C clamps. Thats just too FUNNY! I would like to get in on this deal but I'm still trying to collect enough cans to pay the entry fee! I have never seen any parts for my Outboard at Pick a Part, but they have lots of CAR motors! See everyone at Parker.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by El Hombre View Post
    Whats so cool about running behind an outboard!?
    Nothing! thats why I'll be in front of you!

Post Thanks / Like

Building an outboard is a little more complicated that that, but the real question is why work so hard to build somthing that just blows up. You spend hours and hours on an engin that just goes POOF in 10 laps Ha ha ha cant wait to see all you out there in a couple of weeks.

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by El Hombre View Post
    I don't know what kind of boat you have but i assume an outdated vdrive? Now what is so cool about that? I can take the mufflers off of my motorhome and sound like the boats but there is nothing cool about that! To me what is cool is what wins not what it sounds like!
    Your right! So don't spend the time or money to do so...

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bowman View Post
    Building an outboard is a little more complicated that that, but the real question is why work so hard to build somthing that just blows up. You spend hours and hours on an engin that just goes POOF in 10 laps Ha ha ha cant wait to see all you out there in a couple of weeks.

Another genius! 2 in a row!

Thread Information