Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Div II side cash

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Scarlata View Post
    Im not even gonna attempt to argue that! I promise I will be most careful and defensive.
    YEA! and save the BBQ'n to the professionals! Damn we are gonna have a fun time!

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by capnzee View Post
    Gotta watch out for WISKERS! He may be the dark-horse in this race, Never know what secrets he has hidden in that bush of his. I know he has the neatest "camp" in the pits! He was a winner a couple of years ago and he may do it again. If it is gonna be an inboard let it be his , he has worked as hard as anybody to keep the dream of the Parker 300 alive. My real support has to go to Ted Kolby's GN-24. For the last three years, he has let the "old man" co-drive and break his beautiful "Body Snatcher". Good luck Ted, Joey and whom-ever steps in. With the new steering, Joey may be able to "iron-man" it this year. Rod
    Im supposed to drive the last leg in the 24 boat!

Post Thanks / Like

Between me and mr new Kilo holding Tony "the man" I have no fear of some loud overgrown cat v-drive that will do 100mph but the peddle presser can only handle 60mph. Tony cant wait to drive with you, Congrats on the new record, Ben better find some washers for your peddle cause the Mirage is on the kitty hunt and going to rost in the wildabeast's den Saturday night.

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Im supposed to drive the last leg in the 24 boat!
    What a coincidence because I am supposed to win the lotto too!

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bowman View Post
    Between me and mr new Kilo holding Tony "the man" I have no fear of some loud overgrown cat v-drive that will do 100mph but the peddle presser can only handle 60mph. Tony cant wait to drive with you, Congrats on the new record, Ben better find some washers for your peddle cause the Mirage is on the kitty hunt and going to rost in the wildabeast's den Saturday night.

I am not sure what you mean by "rosting" in the den saturday night but I would be very careful... Don hoe gets a little frisky after driving all day... If you hear "Tiny Bubbles" playing in the background, then you know its time to put on your party outfit!

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Looking forward to it too Pat!! Are we gonna test this thing on Tuesday?
    Poor Ben is attention starved and needs a big hug sometimes. He really is a big teddy bear with the breath of a thousand camels.

Quote Originally Posted by MAXIMUS View Post
    I am not sure what you mean by "rosting" in the den saturday night but I would be very careful... Don hoe gets a little frisky after driving all day... If you hear "Tiny Bubbles" playing in the background, then you know its time to put on your party outfit!
    Ben, after you put holes in the pan of Withgers, do you think it would be possible for you to start the BBQ. Maybe you could use my leg as some kindling?

Post Thanks / Like

well Tony Due to being transfered to Fresno about a year ago I will not be able to make it to the testing on Tuesday. I will do all I can to try but that is a long drive for a day of testing. I will however be out in Parker early Friday to go run the boat a bit so that I will have the feeling of it come Saturday. As for you Ben I like my steak mediem so dont put on the meat till Tony and I are on the vitory lap, you know we will have a couple of interviews to do after so I really dont want you to over cook our steak. And yes I agree with you I like good clear Ice in my Kettel maybe even shaken a bit to chill it down.

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

well Tony Due to being transfered to Fresno about a year ago I will not be able to make it to the testing on Tuesday. I will do all I can to try but that is a long drive for a day of testing. I will however be out in Parker early Friday to go run the boat a bit so that I will have the feeling of it come Saturday. As for you Ben I like my steak mediem so dont put on the meat till Tony and I are on the vitory lap, you know we will have a couple of interviews to do after so I really dont want you to over cook our steak. And yes I agree with you I like good clear Ice in my Kettel maybe even shaken a bit to chill it down.

Trust me... I will be on it! My favorite part of this race is... either you drive all day & have a blast or you break early, then eat & drink all day on the beach & have a blast! I can't loose!!!! Lindora can kiss my a$$ on the 25th!!!

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Looking forward to it too Pat!! Are we gonna test this thing on Tuesday?
    Poor Ben is attention starved and needs a big hug sometimes. He really is a big teddy bear with the breath of a thousand camels.

Ben, after you put holes in the pan of Withgers, do you think it would be possible for you to start the BBQ. Maybe you could use my leg as some kindling?

Now that is funny! Sick but funny! I am thinking brother Pat is gonna be burning all day long! I may have to throw in an extra pit to grab a tri tip sammo, maybe you and Patsy will need to pit for a "PORK LOIN" sammo with Pats secret sauce!!!!

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Pay Up Suckas!

Well Well Well, I guess I should have asked for some Vodka also? We are are all honorable men who put up or shut up right. Tell me, was all this betting just talk? I really hope you all didn't get sick in Parker and catch that virus called Yomouthoverloadyoassius? The way I see it (not to sound arrogant or conceited becasue we are very greatfull to all) the following had their *** handed to them and owe $100; 369, Sevshoon, Capnzee, Maximus, Bowman, J=Rap and GN-7. You all are fine competitors and my hat is off to you all... now just start filling it with money! You can make checks payable to; John Lane the mailing address is: 24030 Frampton Ave. Harbor City, Ca. 90710.

Thanks for the Good Times!!!

PS we will be in Parker for Thanksgiving in case you can't afford to mail the check muahahahaaa

Thread Information