Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Div II side cash

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Div II side cash

Can't wait to get goin' this year!!!

Anyone down to make things interesting??? Nothing too serious but hell i'll start it.....

Division II only...winner take all

the paltry sum of $100 ......

bring an extra bill to the race and if you win the division (or placed highest of those that are in on the deal) and you've thrown down the extra coin...you take the pot.

THIS IS AN UNOFFICIAL "GENTLEMAN" TYPE DEAL SO KEEP THAT IN MIND!!!!!

Have two guys that are down for this... any other takers???

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default side cash

sounds good to me count me in # 44 ! see you there

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

allright...allright!!! c'mon more people....you're already spendin mad coin to do this deal...whats another $100?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 369 View Post
    allright...allright!!! c'mon more people....you're already spendin mad coin to do this deal...whats another $100?
    Sounds like you are on track to hav'n some real fun. Wish we could do that in Division III. You guys in Division II are all faster than Division III boats (but sometimes we last longer) Would you consider letting us get in this thing with you? The over-all prize money is only half of what it was the first time we ran this race and costs have more than doubled, this constitutes a 200% turn-a-round. Looking forward to your post in answer to this question. Like you say, we're all spending so much money for this race, and if we want prize money of any amount, we may have to raise our own. Capnzee

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I want in! I will bet 100 bucks I don't finish! Ok Ok seriously there are a trio of clowns coming with a divison 2 boat that are talking like they would like a piece of the action... So as a spokes person for the 00 team count them in!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Side pot

Ok I have sent in the money so let the talking begin. I want in on this with Rod. How about it guys you want a couple of wackers money, I dont know what divison I am running yet but it will be 3 or 6 but I will put in $100. Ben if you are the ring leader of the group how about it? Why dont you try to let Rod and I in on this? For the record I am willing to put a bottle of your finest Vodka on the line with you Ben. How about this side bet Ben you may have to cut your "wiskers" and really go to work to beat a couple of wackers out there. So here it is I have a $100 for the side pot, if we can be in, and a bottle of Vodka if you are man enough Ben.

Bowman

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MAXIMUS View Post
    I want in! I will bet 100 bucks I don't finish! Ok Ok seriously there are a trio of clowns coming with a divison 2 boat that are talking like they would like a piece of the action... So as a spokes person for the 00 team count them in!
    As Clown leader of the 00 boat I got a 100 bucks just to keep things friendly, I'm feeling good about the race I've been practicing my passing techniques at the GO-CART Track

p.s. Ben's not realy a ring leader he's more of a circus monkey

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default side cash

big "g" team 17 says he will take side action in div. 5!!! was with him during testing and he turned it down for this years race . easy to drive at 90mph. he says he will take up the collection starting on fri morning before the race and sat. $100 sounds like a good buy in.

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default side cash

hey 369 is that you heath? dont you run divison 5? gary is not happy that he cant play with you a little,your boat is one of the fastest gn's around. did you build a new engine?

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

nah- that ain't me...I'm running an old school flatty...orange hallett #69.. let me see if i can get a pic up here. I'm headin out right now but am down to get more people in on this so let me see if I (or someone) can come up with some organization by tomorrow night.

For the big ballers: I don't really wanna throw more than $100-$150 in so keep that in mind...

Thread Information