Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Div II side cash

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TimeTunnel View Post
    Ohhh Man!!! I gotta get in on this... Will you guys discriminate against a boat that has finished 2nd two years in a row? If not then I'll be sure to bring some rattles and pacifiers because this is gonna be like taking candy from a baby. Hopefully you guys like rattles and pacifiers?

Pacifiers??? Rattlers??? Are you running a day care or do you hire out for single family use???

You gotta go to the back of the line like everybody else... Your money will be a nice contribution to the Wiskers foundation for the homeless & retarded outboard owners that went home with their tail between their legs!

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

hey maximus--thanks man...yea-we don't really do any other races so we have a blast talking/thinking about this one all year long!!!

Plan B is a tremendous ride btw!!! Saw some video of u (or Gritch?) cranking that thing in a turn passing someone like a damn SS boat...way impressive! U should have Whiskers turning like a champ boat by enduro time!!!

u roll with those Nordskog/FE Ford guys right? Dude if they're gonna haul that thing all the way down again get 'em to run it!!! That boat is damn cool and we need to see it kicking some ***! I understand that those motors don't grow on trees & all but thinkin a 460 or BBC would still move it good.(easier said than done but hey)

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MAXIMUS View Post
    Pacifiers??? Rattlers??? Are you running a day care or do you hire out for single family use???
    If you want to entice Maxi, you'll need to pass out butt plugs and gag balls.
    I understand he wears both when he drives.

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 369 View Post
    hey maximus--thanks man...yea-we don't really do any other races so we have a blast talking/thinking about this one all year long!!!

Plan B is a tremendous ride btw!!! Saw some video of u (or Gritch?) cranking that thing in a turn passing someone like a damn SS boat...way impressive! U should have Whiskers turning like a champ boat by enduro time!!!

u roll with those Nordskog/FE Ford guys right? Dude if they're gonna haul that thing all the way down again get 'em to run it!!! That boat is damn cool and we need to see it kicking some ***! I understand that those motors don't grow on trees & all but thinkin a 460 or BBC would still move it good.(easier said than done but hey)
    The FE motors are way cool. Very expensive & parts not so easy to come by, however I think they are making a lot of after market stuff now. Besides you can't take it with you to the after life so why leave it for somebody else to abuse!

If you are speaking of Rattle Can Lou & his brother Pat with the Nordskog then I wouldn't think they would do that. It is more of a show & play piece...

3 More weeks baby!!!!!!!!!!

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Calcutta???

In the old days of the PArker enduro, the night before the race there was a Calcutta! What this really means a rip-roaring party where every entry is "Sold" to the highest bidder and the person who purchased the "Winner" or any all podium finishers, gets the cash!!! You can still have all of your side bets but I for one, think that a calcutta would be a hell of a lot of fun!!

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Hill View Post
    In the old days of the PArker enduro, the night before the race there was a Calcutta! What this really means a rip-roaring party where every entry is "Sold" to the highest bidder and the person who purchased the "Winner" or any all podium finishers, gets the cash!!! You can still have all of your side bets but I for one, think that a calcutta would be a hell of a lot of fun!!
    That sounds like fun... Ron Hill could bid on withgers & retire!

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Not sure of the !!!

That sounds like fun... Ron Hill could bid on withgers & retire!
    Speeling , but that name , the 1st part anyways , if you meant Withers and Primm, no 2nd place there.....
    Maybe next yr.
    RichardKCMo

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RichardKCMo View Post
    Speeling , but that name , the 1st part anyways , if you meant Withers and Primm, no 2nd place there.....
    Maybe next yr.
    RichardKCMo
    No I mean't WITHGERS as Wiskers but sounding like Sylvester the Puddy cat is saying it... My good friend BOB with GN7 came up with that.

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

No I mean't WITHGERS as Wiskers but sounding like Sylvester the Puddy cat is saying it... My good friend BOB with GN7 came up with that.
    Ive personally heard Maximus say it. He told some dude in Burley 2 years ago
    "Hey I hope my withgers dont bother you while down there."

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Scarlata View Post
    Ive personally heard Maximus say it. He told some dude in Burley 2 years ago
    "Hey I hope my withgers dont bother you while down there."

Hmmm... I hope my Withgers don't bother you on race day as drive it up your...

starboard side!

Thread Information