Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Div II side cash

Post Thanks / Like

Doesn't sound like the inboard guys want much to do with the outboard guys when it comes to putt'n money up, Hell, I don't blame them. I have to tell you,we have done everything we can do to make the inboards a winner. We are starting them (Div II) ahead of the slower 2.0 cc merc outboards that can only go 75 mph at the best and we have given the big blown bad boys a start ahead of the division VI outboards. What more can we do? The spectators love to see the big blown bad guys cause they make so much noise, especially when they blow up, which usually happens in the first 45 minutes. If they don't want an outboard in their game, I don't blame them. So, you outboard guys, if you want to put some money up, start your own game--only problem is , most of the outboard guys can only raise enough to pay the entry fee, then they go out and kick ***. Capnzee

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow!!!!All righty then...i'm certainly not gonna take that kinda stuff from an eggbeater boat...Bring it bitches!!!!!

Everyone's in who wants to play...With the handicap starts everyone should be close @ the end right???? well then.....should be easy...

WINNER TAKE ALL

1 big pot...$100 buys you in.
    -Highest finishing boat takes the whole enchilada.
    -2nd place gets a t-shirt
    -All divisions welcome.

Easy enough???

Post Thanks / Like

369!!!You sure make it easy. There should be absolutely no bitch'n from any one. You have thrown down the gauntlet, now lets see who will "step-up" to the challenge. NORDIC, do you hear? I understand you have 3 boats each in a different division, care to join the fun? Who is going to hold the money? Gotta be somebody who is honorable, and trustworthy! This almost sounds like the beginning of a "CALCUTTA". CAPNZEE

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bowman View Post
    Ok I have sent in the money so let the talking begin. I want in on this with Rod. How about it guys you want a couple of wackers money, I dont know what divison I am running yet but it will be 3 or 6 but I will put in $100. Ben if you are the ring leader of the group how about it? Why dont you try to let Rod and I in on this? For the record I am willing to put a bottle of your finest Vodka on the line with you Ben. How about this side bet Ben you may have to cut your "wiskers" and really go to work to beat a couple of wackers out there. So here it is I have a $100 for the side pot, if we can be in, and a bottle of Vodka if you are man enough Ben.

Bowman

Oh you frisky little fella! I like it! I am in for the vodka & 100 smackers! What are we betting on again? I got Rod covered just by default... Bowman motor will probably fall off again! And the OO boat needs to fix an oil leak before they become a threat... I CAN'T LOOSE!

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Count us in.

Team 555 is in for $100 solid.

Maxi,
    You staying at the Bluewater?
    We will be there both nights this year.

Post Thanks / Like

Im In...this is going to be fun...who ever is colecting the money I have $100 for you on Friday. Ben the bet with you as good as won, I like Kettle One but Grey Goose will do when you bring it over to my crew after you brake 10 laps into the race, come back after the race and I will have one with you.

gn7

we're in, div II I take it the money exchanges hands at the race site?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    we're in, div II I take it the money exchanges hands at the race site?
    You know Bob you actually have to finish the race to have any chance of keeping it, maybe I should hold it.

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

My co-drivers dad is a minister and about as fair as it goes so i was gonna have him hold the cash unless anyone else has a better idea. bring a $100 bill and write your name on it...once everything's official from SCSC, go see him to collect.

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 369 View Post
    My co-drivers dad is a minister and about as fair as it goes so i was gonna have him hold the cash unless anyone else has a better idea. bring a $100 bill and write your name on it...once everything's official from SCSC, go see him to collect.
    Ohhh so now you are pulling the holy card ehhh! I will just tuck that cash somewhere safe & dole it out when the race is over... If its 10 laps then I will start handing it out to myself!

Thread Information