Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Greg Foster: Crane Rental Service

Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like

Default Greg Foster: Crane Rental Service

This web page is sometimes hard to find things....I did a search for Greg Foster and 15 things come up...

Greg should have his own thread...

Greg is truly a great person...when he raced Formula One Tunnels they called him "MADMAN ACROSS THE WATER" which he was...

Now, he offroad races, works in the FAMILY business called Crane Rental and owns Crane Rental of Lake Havasu City, AZ.

Greg has handled being a NEWPORT BEACH KID very well...better than i would be able to handle it.

Anyway, Greg and I are friends and the last month he called me, he was in Kingsburg and wondered if Fred Hauenstein was in town, Greg was on the way to his daughter's Cross Country meet, the California State Championships..I told Greg Fred had been in town but was back in WESTCONSIN....

On MOnday after that weekend, I read the results of the state's meet. It said top ten girls, and list 6.....I looked through the paper and could not find 7-10. So, about two days later, I called Greg and said, "What's the dang deal?" He kind of said...Hmmmm. Staci Foster had finished 7th in the state and her team almost won the meet, but the paper didn't cover that part...

So, about a week ago, I see ALL CIF listing in the paper and see Staci Foster listed as ALL CIF...

Congratulations Sherry and Greg...You've got yourself another "RACER"...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information