Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 1972 Alky Mationals

Post Thanks / Like

Allan send me your phone # Ron and i will come by and have lunch its bin to long
    David Bryan

John (Taylor) Gabrowski

Default Thanks Bob, great video

Bob:

Nice DVD. Seems that not only was that the waning days of the Flatheads but also the Konigs coming on real strong. What is also remarkable is the onslaught of pickelfork hydros too. It wouldn't be too long before everything went pickelfork hydro wise. Back in the 1960s around this neck of the woods and south the British Anzanis were that prolific in terms of entires but never 44 engtrees in any class though a couple dozen entries per class did happen and Flatheads were just about to come out. One short scene has a class F Chaparral with a Flathead on it ready to go. It is that very Chaparral I have here restored and in storage, a 13+ foot monster flatdeck hydro. The same color scheme was on it plus natural wood as when Wayne Walgrave drove it but now its bright red and blue. Me thinks its going to have to go back to original colors and finishes to.

Again, great DVD.

Some time soon in 2009 I am going to feed VHS Pro and Modified tapes into DVDs and then on a server for free downloads. A bit more history (and with sound) to look forward to.

Thread Information