Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: How Fast Will A Quincy 6 Go ?

Post Thanks / Like

Any updates on this? Saw the one video, very excited to see either a flyby video or onboard camera.

Post Thanks / Like

Default 6 Looper

I was just taking the time to convert the Carters over to floatless last Friday. I just need to pick up some floatbowl gaskets. I will pick those up tomorrow, then back to the dyno. I plan to run the engine one day at a race out here next month on Howard Anderson's KR DeSilva, the likely run a gas 60" deflector the opposite day. So we will have a FRR class a couple times this year in Region 10. I will have my two rigs, Dwight & Zack will field two, and Jason Diamond plans to run his as well. We have a few more guys "On the fence" I am trying to convince to come play.

J-Dub

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default can loan a rifle!

Quote Originally Posted by J-Dub View Post
    I was just taking the time to convert the Carters over to floatless last Friday. I just need to pick up some floatbowl gaskets. I will pick those up tomorrow, then back to the dyno. I plan to run the engine one day at a race out here next month on Howard Anderson's KR DeSilva, the likely run a gas 60" deflector the opposite day. So we will have a FRR class a couple times this year in Region 10. I will have my two rigs, Dwight & Zack will field two, and Jason Diamond plans to run his as well. We have a few more guys "On the fence" I am trying to convince to come play.

J-Dub
    Hey J Dub, Tell them sissy's to get off the fence and come out and play, Birds on a fence can be good target practice you know! Steve

Post Thanks / Like

Default Did it run ?

Hey J-dub , just wondering if you ever got to run the Looper . I took these pictures in 2008 at DePue but I would love to see the Looper on the back of Howards DeSilva. Just thought I would throw in the picture. of Richs' Merc
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Post Thanks / Like

Ironically I just moved the Looper about 10 minutes ago... I have a plan for it, however there are a few things I gotta do first, like get my Konny back together.

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by J-Dub View Post
    Ironically I just moved the Looper about 10 minutes ago... I have a plan for it, however there are a few things I gotta do first, like get my Konny back together.
    Yea,yea, always a excuse from this guy! Next we have to wait for his hair to dry, Geez

Post Thanks / Like

Default What about yours Mr. Litzell

Hi Steve - So what ever happened to this monster you built and will it ever see the water again ?
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by racingfan1 View Post
    Hi Steve - So what ever happened to this monster you built and will it ever see the water again ?
    Yup You will, I have it apart right now and working on the belt slip problem. If time permits i hope this year. Thanks for asking, Steve

Post Thanks / Like

I remember the first time I saw that 8 banger. I said WTF, and I don't usually talk that way. Couldn't help myself, it's a fine looking machine Steve and you will get the kinks ironed out I'm sure.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Litzell View Post
    Yup You will, I have it apart right now and working on the belt slip problem. If time permits i hope this year. Thanks for asking, Steve
    Yea,yea, always a excuse from this guy! Next we have to wait for his hair to dry, Geez

Thread Information