Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Port Neches, TX Results!!!

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Great pics!

What make of boat is the brown and white no. 35 in SST 45? First non picklefork boat I have seen in a long time.
    Outboard Model Concepts
    RC Mod-VP hulls
    Distributor for HTB Tunnels

Post Thanks / Like

I believe that boat is an older Hoffman. Man love the pic of the chick eating a pickle. Love to turn left on her bouys....
    Ashton Rinker #120

Post Thanks / Like

Default Pictures

Quote Originally Posted by rinker1080 View Post
    Love to turn left on bouys....
    Ashton Ashton Ashton, there is always more to the story on pictures.

The two guys standing there all wet. I look around and see them just standing really not talking much. I made my way to get closer. They were standing at a good angle. It was raining, they were soaked and the shirt said Riverfest. Ok….I snapped. I really like that photo because it tells a story.

The young lady with two guys. She seemed real happy, maybe since Mathews won the SST120 class. She is positioned in the middle with the two guys T-shirt with Mathews facing me. Ok…I snapped.

The “Spring Break” girl. Every time I looked in that direction I see this young girl all alone looking into the pits. Maybe, just maybe she was looking for a young race boat driver to hang with…maybe you?

The young lady holding some food. Just below her was a young girl trying to get her attention. Perhaps wanting the pickle (that’s my guess). Mom was holding it so the little girl wouldn’t make a mess but at that point she was more intent on trying to find out what was happening in front of her. Just behind her was grandma (just guessing). She can’t satisfy the little girl because no one is better than mom. Ok….I snapped the picture.

This brings us to the Queen. She wasn’t even the subject matter. I saw two little girls all wet with a towel around them going in, out and around the crowd. I can imagine something is going to happen. How do I know? I raised two girls. They approach a big husky looking dog on a leash. The dog gets excided and wags its tail feverishly. The dog approaches the girls as they have their hand out. Ok, now my shot is coming. Ok….I snapped. The dog takes a quick smell and backs off with its ear laid back. Dang, I missed the shot. As I was reviewing the pictures off in the corner was the Queen. I heard her on the loud speaker earlier but couldn’t see her because of the crowd. I heavily cropped her out. After all, she is the Queen of the River-Fest.

It’s all in how you look at a picture. Just like yours below. It appears you had a little problem with some buoys. I enjoyed watching you run. Hope to see you again. Now you know the rest of the story.

Take care,
    David
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

David,
    Great work, I love the end pic of Ashton "The BUOY Destroyer". I lost count after Saturday, I think he was at 5 down already for the weekend

Team Member Master Oil Racing Team's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I've been trying to figure out that bouy pic David. I guess you would have to have been there. So did you miss the pics & had to photoshop the perp David?. What I really meant to do is respond to your post..."I am trying Wayne". All I can say to you David is practice...practice...practice!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wow

GREAT PICS VERRY FANTASTIC !!! THANCK YOU !!

Thread Information