Quote Originally Posted by Rotary John View Post
The vehicle had 2 S/N tracks, not 6 wheels. It also had a very sloped front end ala a tank so it could climb over obstacles. It was made by Cushman, an OMC company at the time. They got out of that business due to a law suit where a doctor going down hill decided to throw it in reverse and the whole vehicle and doctor went *** over tea kettle, killing said doctor. His wife sued and won a ton of money for bad design and failure to warn ??? An interesting side bite; Ralph Evinrude got one of the first units and took it to his Fl home. He took it out in the front yard and had a ball spinning cookies etc. The result was a new sod job for his front lawn. Francis Langford, his wife, was incensed and the vehicle went back to Cushman.
That's funnier than hell John! I thought they had 6 wheels like our Sidwinders and my Max did, but you would know best. I thought the cable steer kind of sucked too. Many of those things like the Terra Tiger would flip going down hill if you did stupid stuff with them....

Oh well, end of an era....