Hi guys and gals
I was wondering if anyone has info or pics on some boats that ran in an outboard drag racing class in the early sixties.they were powered mostly by Merc 125's. they were a 12 foot tunnel hull made by kobercat. My father and about four or five of his buddies had these hulls and would wreak havock with the jet boats on our vacations at the river (one of his buds has a cabin near palo verde/walters camp)we spent many years in this retired racer doing everything from fishing,learning to ski then my father having us boys clean out ice chests, skiis and fishing poles so he could 'woop up' on the jets that thought they were 'bad'. a lot of fond memories with this hull, I know its a long shot but if there's any pics or info I'd love to see it. the boat my father had was named Drag -N - Fly with a propped dragon fly on its sides near the transom.(dosent have to be this particular hull,btw the deck was rather concave small picklefork bow and rounded over at the rear like the flats are)thanks, this board is great.

steve