Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: My latest purchase

Post Thanks / Like

Default My latest purchase

This one is fairly new to me. It's a 76 Brendella Pantera, 468 BBC with a lot of good parts. The acceleration is insane but my Mirage will kill it on top end. Still it's a very fun boat. Unlike a lot of v-drives this one can go across the lake full speed and not beat me to death.

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice. Where did you find this boat? I'm looking for boats for sale. I've found some adds at http://www.pennysaverusa.com/categor...e/region/w-us/. Some boats for sale look alright, but I want to ask you if you have any experience with this site. It is any good or should I looking somewhere else. but I'm new in this topic, so i'm not sure what model to chose and I don't want to be reap off.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pjhey View Post
    Nice. Where did you find this boat? I'm looking for boats for sale. I've found some adds at http://www.pennysaverusa.com/categor...e/region/w-us/. Some boats for sale look alright, but I want to ask you if you have any experience with this site. It is any good or should I looking somewhere else. but I'm new in this topic, so i'm not sure what model to chose and I don't want to be reap off.
    Here's the link to Craigs list all across the country. This is where a lot of people find boats. I found this particular boat on here. http://www.searchtempest.com/
    If you are looking for car motor boat use that one and also go to performanceboats.com under the boat spam. Most of the boats there will also be listed on CL but you get an idea of what is what and so on. You can also vist boat specific threads and get info. Be sure to register and use the search feature before asking questions as yours has most likely been asked many times before. This will help keep you in a good light. Be sure and ask tho if you can't find your question thru a search.
    If you are looking for outboard stuff go to screamandfly.com . There are a lot of boats for sale there too. Be sure and watch your azz there as there are just as many azz holes and rip offs as there are good people there. It's a very cliqish and opinionated site run by a decent enough guy but has some azz hole mods. I have been banned there for expressing my opinion and also the last time I was banned for life for telling Greg( the owner) to fornicate himself. Basically the site took too much of my time and I wanted to be banned. Hope this helps.
    Yodaddy

Post Thanks / Like

Default YoDaddy...

What does your Mirage weigh?

Want to run Parker in Division III????

Looking for a Mirage!

Thread Information