Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: crackerbox race update - lake minden

  1. #1
    Team Member p28 renegade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    modesto, ca
    Posts
    212
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default crackerbox race update - lake minden

    5 teams arrived at nicolaus ca.
    p-111 with no driver/rider team.
    p-13
    75-p
    p-87

    tony lombardo took the wheel of the p-111 with alex adams as rider.
    robert arnold drove his own boat, not sure who rode
    mitch in p-13 was ready, but had no rider
    75-p had allen rouse and jerry croft
    and p-87 jimmy and brett mann

    heat 1 report.

    tony and p-111 now running on all 8 , was leading the field.
    then it lost the battery.

    p87 was running in 2nd. it went down.not sure why
    p100 took the heat win with 75p in 2nd.

    the word from tony lombardo on the p111. man that boat is a handful and it is wicked fast.

    if i get a report before i leave work at 430pm i will post it

  2. #2
    Team Member AZOutlaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Glendale, AZ
    Posts
    453
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Just got word from Mike Menter that he is going to run a bmod runabout today. Y80 modified on Sorrensen hull

    Lombardo/Menter driver/rider P-111?????

    Robert driving his own p-100????

    Mike

  3. #3
    Team Member MikeWright's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Huntington Beach, Ca
    Posts
    17
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I wish I was there to support mike and tony. Was about to go last night but don't got my steering wheel for my boat back yet.

  4. #4
    Team Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Tent
    Posts
    62
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AZOutlaw View Post
    Just got word from Mike Menter that he is going to run a bmod runabout today. Y80 modified on Sorrensen hull

    Lombardo/Menter driver/rider P-111?????

    Robert driving his own p-100????

    Mike
    Lombardo/menter were in the p-111 robert drove his p100 to test a prop. P111 went down on last lap, believe fuel pump went.

    Menter/lombardo back in the p100 boat.hopefully mitch finds a rider for the Joker.

  5. #5
    Dago fast
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Isleton, CA
    Posts
    29
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Richard Rucki

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Menter View Post
    Lombardo/menter were in the p-111 robert drove his p100 to test a prop. P111 went down on last lap, believe fuel pump went.

    Menter/lombardo back in the p100 boat.hopefully mitch finds a rider for the Joker.
    What happened to him as he is the regular driver of P-111?

  6. #6
    Team Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Tent
    Posts
    62
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by p28 renegade View Post
    5 teams arrived at nicolaus ca.
    p-111 with no driver/rider team.
    p-13
    75-p
    p-87

    tony lombardo took the wheel of the p-111 with alex adams as rider.
    robert arnold drove his own boat, not sure who rode
    mitch in p-13 was ready, but had no rider
    75-p had allen rouse and jerry croft
    and p-87 jimmy and brett mann

    heat 1 report.

    tony and p-111 now running on all 8 , was leading the field.
    then it lost the battery.

    p87 was running in 2nd. it went down.not sure why
    p100 took the heat win with 75p in 2nd.

    the word from tony lombardo on the p111. man that boat is a handful and it is wicked fast.

    if i get a report before i leave work at 430pm i will post it
    The P-111 on saturday was driven by Lombardo with Menter.

    The P-100 was driven by Robert with Alex Adams as the rider.

    The P-111 had the lead in the first heat but the fuel pump crashed.

    First heat on sunday, had Richard driven his P-111 with alex as rider.

    Lombardo and Menter back into the P-100 and took the win. Great race, heard from more then 1 person that this heat was the best crackerbox heat in a long time.

    Last heat on sunday the P-100 didnt run due to a leaky shaft seal boot. P-111 took the win.

    Will post pictures later

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Lake Francis Race Update / Pro Gang
    By p28 renegade in forum APBA Stock and Classic Outboard Division
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-09-2009, 03:51 PM
  2. 2008 Blue Water Resort and Casino 300 Enduro Rules
    By Ron Hill in forum Outboard Racing History
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-20-2009, 01:53 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •