Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dennis Klepadlo Passes Away

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Having Fun With The Rookie

The first time I ever drove my F2 boat was at Bay City in 2008 in a special Friday practice session for F2 boats ONLY. So I'm out there in practice trying my best to concentrate on being safe, not doing anything stupid, and not blowing over in the first five minutes. I'm watching my mirrors and staying clear of the other boats but there's some guy in a grey boat that keeps blowing by me kinda' close. So I try to hang back but then he starts hanging back while setting me up coming out of the corners. Then he would blast by me down the straightaway. I couldn't shake this other boat. He chased me up and down that river playing cat and mouse.

So that's how I met Dennis. He's out there in his F1 boat running around and he told me later at the driver's party that when he spotted my red rookie driver stripes he just couldn't resist. We were crying in our beers laughing about it. He kept saying it over and over ..... you made my whole day ..... you made my whole day. You made my day too.

Mark

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Mike you and Dad have been very good friends of mine for awhile If you or the family need anything from me just call I'm only a few miles away !

Your friend Lee Hallenbeck

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I have known Dennis since I was a kid growing up and watching him and my dad as far back as Sport J and over the last several years got to know Mike when he and Dennis came back racing together. Dennis always made Jason Campbell and I laugh no matter how bad the day was. He will be greatly missed by all who knew him and the world will not be as fun without him. You have all our heart felt deepest condolences... God speed Dennis.

Chad

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Mike our thoughts and prayers are with you and the family.

R.I.P you will be missed.

Nelson Racing

Thread Information