This year has tough on a lot of folks. Sponsors are falling off. It is becoming much harder for them to help suport racing, with the current state of the economy. But some have continued to help of for the last two races. Amanda and I are very lucky to have these sponsors so we can continue racing. My company JRPerformance is strugling to stay a float as well. One of my long time sponsors Atlas plastering is having a very hard time. If any of you live in the Mohave County area and need extreemly high quality stuco work give him a call please. Toby Clark 928-412-0902 or 928 453-9222.

Now Scott Foxwell has stuck with us for the last 6 years. He has always made sure the stuff I break is fixed, at the last minute so we can make it to the races, www.foxwellmotorsports.com.
Paul Kane has always made sure we had the best oil pumps his company can make us. Some times he also throws in a little extra to help with fuel, highflowdynamics@earthlink.net.
Brad, Jim, Rick and Mike have helped us out with product and a few $$$ over the years, www.cpperformance.com.
Roger Finney has helped bring circle jet boat racing back to APBA and has done some real nice powder coating for my engines, he is also helping us with our new Comp Jet race boat for the 2010 season, salesfinney@npgcable.com.
Aaron, he is one cool guy, he is hard to discribe. He is not scared to try something new. The quality of his work is second to none, Aaron@IntakeElbows.com .
Mike Wilson, a very good friend always willing to help out he supplies us with some products and helps get us to the races, www.vintagerodcomponents.com.
Mike Abbott, he is not very talkative but he has made us some extreemly nice scoops and after the scoop was destroied in April he sent me out a new one to take its place. Now if I can only get him to just get back to me on the race seat, www.Abbottcraft.webs.com.
For the last five years Lew has helped us out with our entry fees and other items, www.tourhavasuhomes.com.
Mike at Rex Marine has always come through in a pinch his knowlage of parts is impecable. We also appreciate that he also sponsors SCSC, www.rexmar.com.
Donna has made sure we make the race, sets up Amandas boat to run while we are at the drivers meeting, makes sure we are fed, gets us to bed at the right times and gets us up in time to make the drivers meetings. She also subsudises the team weather it be gas entry fees or parts, she gets us there, www.e-performancemarine.com

These folks above have made it 100% possible for us to continue racing and all of us for Code Blue Racing are very thankfull.

I also have to thank the race promotors for
SCSC Ross Wallach, SCOA Jeff Conant, The group that puts on the Puddingstone race Ron Hill and Gordy Gennings. Without these guys we would not beracing at all.

Ross thanks again for Thanksgiving.