Bill, we liked that prop a lot on her Merc. It was a mo fo to plane but it did work well on the shorter courses once she was up on plane. We ended up getting a new clever from Dewald and that one was her best. Anywho, I've never heard someone call a garbage man a recycler of used valuables before..I'm sure Gene will get a kick out of that as well!

KT's mom spoke 7 langauges and the conversation has me diving back into an old dictionary and the sick twisted archives of my memory!

Bottom line here for those who are following...I just posted under wanted.
Piranha my new Italian buddy is looking to get his Sidewinder look alike boat to or as close to 75 MPH as he can. I've recommended a chopper prop to take him closer, he is going to cantilever the motor. I've also told him about the dangers of a Vee hull and chine flop so recommended a foot throttle, dual ride guide, and trim switches on the steering wheel... Not sure he is going to see 75, but I'm confident he should se 70 with the right stuff....Anybody know where an old Merc Chopper prop is or would you recommend something else?