Quote Originally Posted by pdt View Post
nhpoplin
Have you any idea of what you have done ? and what you wrote ?
lets break it down into a couple of parts shall we ?

1st
" I'm just trying to make an analogy for you "

2nd
quote .
" pdt your negativity turns helpful conversations into full on arguments over and over again.
As for this argument...Im an electrical engineer...do you want to argue about electrical theory??? "

1st.....ok so you have an ology in ANAL, well done for owning up to that one..

2nd.......Do I want to argue with you ?, now that is a bit silly isn't it ? especially coming from an ELECTRICAL ENGINEER. it just would not be fair would it.

No I do not want to argue with you, and I think you deserve an explanation as to why I do not wish to argue with you, please don't take this as a personal insult, as we don't want any of that do we !!!

I suppose to the mobile home fraternity it would be very impressive to say you are an ELECTRICAL ENGINEER ,and in these days of social economic collapse happening everywhere it is better
than nothing.
But im afraid that to most normal working class men in a large normal city someone who says he is a ELECTRICAL ENGINEER brings back memories of a boy who didn't want to do mechanics
at school incase they got their finger nails dirty.
He was the type who did not want to mix with rough working class kids because they swear, go out with girls, drink beer, drive fast cars and fight a lot.
when he grows up, the fully qualified ELECTRICAL ENGINEER'S idea of a good time is after work he goes home, he does the washing up and house work, walks the Labrador then feeds the wife her supper,
she then reads a book with the cover of a mills and boom story ,but inside its fifty shades of grey, while him and a work friend /buddy goes into the loft to play around with the train set .
But wait, this is not just any old train set, oh no, its an ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS train set.
He has one that looks real, with a little building like the one in petticoat junction (memory's) and when he plays with this train set he wears a train drivers hat that he got at the train spotters
shop free with his authentic train drivers uniform..

I hope you understand why I have had to decline your offer of an argument about electrics or anything else, as I think it unfair for me a working class kid to even think about arguing with
someone who is so "special"

no offence intended of course.
Hahaha thats actually pretty funny pdt...I was trying to reason with you but since you want to get all butt hurt...its also pretty funny how the only part of my post you didnt quote was about how "fast" your boat is. This is a boat racing forum isnt it. I dont blame you though if my numbers looked like that i'd prolly get defensive too. I think your boat would make a great bream bed. Boo hoo hoo its not a race boat. How bout this i got an idea of how to make your boat go 45 and prolly the only way itll ever get there on the water. I got a 2072 Bowfishing rig/swamp barge at the house that will run 51. With 7 people in it itll still run 48. Im willing to bet I can put your pride and joy inside of it and still run 45. By the way its about as far from a race boat as possible but you dont hear me crying.