I need to know if transom mounted "chicken wing" fins were and/or are used on "B" stock and some 25SS "ROLL-UP" runabouts. I am specifying on roll-up types (that's what I have). If they were, what are the dimensions and are they in line with the bottom turn fin? Or are they more toward the center in relation on the transom or farther from?

Also, I would like to see a chine fin. THERE IS NOTHING ON THE NET SPECIFYING THIS STUFF. Does a chine fin protrude 90 degrees in relation to the chine surface? Or is it mounted on the chine but hanging 90 degrees in relation to the bottom planning surface of the boat? On which either, does it extend below, even, or above the waterline? by how much? and what dimensions?

I really need this information!! IT COULD SAVE MY HIDE!!!

On a side note, I'll bet more people would be likely to look into doing these kind of motorsports if VITAL set up info like this for one, was clearly explained, illustrated, and specified! I notice that when it comes to giving specifics as not to create unfair advantages, THERE IS PLENTY TO COVER THAT!......but when it comes to set up specifics that can save one from potential disaster, it as sort of SKETCHY!! I PREFER FEASABLE "OPTIONS" THAT IS CLEAR, COMPLETE AND STRAIGHT TO THE POINT. I would really appreciate this info from anyone who has experience that don't mind taking the time to post input for me and others in the future to see here on BRF. I know I do this at my own risk, Thanks!!