No, I"m not kidding, I have always been an Evinrude fan and I don't ever intend on having a 4 stroke anything on my boat, but when OMC shot themselves in the foot with their first V6 looper that had a rotating assembly that weighed as much as the entire Mercury power head, I was disappointed to see a light weight and fairly well engineered Mercury winning everything. So what does BRP do? The same thing as OMC ,Too heavy and I would prefer an outboard that looks like an outboard, Not a Transformer(the movie) At least the Rotary had a 1 piece hood , How long before the snap down top flies off as well as the screw on side panels. If only OMC had taken the original crossflow V6 crankshaft and built a looper block around it, excellent crank with a new block, pistons and heads would have been astoundingly fast ,dependable and light, Maybe someone in BRP engineering will wake up and design a light weight high performance outboard and even give it a 15 inch midsection section, and by the way, I am building real CCC Evinrude with an even fire crank as well as KR 15 and a CC Evinrude so I know a little about the subject. I do respect everyone here on this thread and I would just have to say that I am just plain old disappointed in the way the outboard business and its engineering have gone. Best of luck to you, Lars, I do hope the Evinrude name survives!