Quote Originally Posted by dennis piont menace View Post
hey rick been meaning to call! bring it on down to my house,have been wanting to make a sit down full tunnel out of it wood deck,do you still have the cowling,jon & i cleaned out the leaves & junk several months ago & propped up for drainage, get in line with a G3,& orig. sweet thing,G 82!!! will be running it at leonardtown md., 850 XS merc!! the 13 needs an 850 XS also,6 cyl is too tall for good balance!!850 should be good speeds in excess of 80!!! turn on a dime! ask rayner blair!!
....... is that you??

I remember when we spoke you said you had been down to see the boat.

Bring it down? I could use some help getting it back on the water

Thanks for setting the nose of the boat in the air - it was fairly dry for the most part

You were brave to clean it out though - could have been any kind of critter in or around it - Thanks again.

That's St Clemets Bay in the background of the 1st boat pic - Leonardtown is just behind the strip of land in the background on Britton Bay.

Not sure what you talkin about G 82, ect....is that the V bottom boat Beale was talking about??

Is Leonardtown a vintage event?

I like the G 3's too.

Cowling is long gone.

I like the wood deck idea.

An engine with power trim would be a life saver.

What do you think about filling in the "set back" area at the bottom rear of the sponsons?

Thanks,
Rick