Looking at trying to squeeze a few more HP and RPM out of a early 2000's Yamaha 90 2 stroke. It's going on outboard jet so motor/boat setup is basically already set up. Holeshot is most important but still basically a result of WOT. WOT will be 5500 max with a jet. Usually if you manage to pull more rpm's, you just switch to a bigger impeller. I know they tune props to run at higher rpms, but I've never seen someone do that with a jet for some reason?? I know the larger impeller's are generally more efficient and resist cavitation so maybe that's why.

Motor is stock now with 120psi +/- 2 in all 3. Was looking at doing the Hydrotec Phase kit (Heads, jets, tuner, etc) except use CCM reeds rather than the Boyeson. (My own personal reason for that) Compression with their heads it around 145psi per them. Not sure if decking them more would even gain much on 91 octane. Also looking at cutting/porting the reed cages since it seems fairly straight forward, but wasn't sure how that effects longevity. Also, since the impeller acts as a flywheel, I also wanted to look at lightening the actual flywheel but wanted to make sure it didn't effect anything else I'm not thinking of. I think the motor only puts out 10amp, but I'll need every one I think.

Any guesstimate on what sort of power these parts might put out?

Thanks