Quote Originally Posted by Master Oil Racing Team
My brother Mark still makes it, but he only sells to retailers or big industrial users now. Too much government BS for aerosol and too much paperwork for taxing purposes for individual sales. I will ask him where it is available off the shelf, but I know there is probably none anywhere near you unless you have a contact within the Virginia highway department. They use it on the salt spreaders during the winter.

If you know where to find any Lawson products in your area, ask about the oil. That is Master Oil under a different label. Master Oil is much more expensive than petroleum based oils, BUT...it works. At the Lone Star reunion several drivers including Denny Henderson, David Woodell and Bobby Wilson said they still have some. People that have ever used it hide it away and hoarde it because once it is gone they don't know if they will ever find any again. They save it for the impossible jobs.

If you have something that you really need to save and want to try it, let me know & I'll see what I can do.
So, what you are saying is it's made of UNABTAINIUM

Just kidding Ya Wayne !

I used to have the Lawson products guy come by now and then but now I use Dyna Systems out of Dallas. Do you know if they also sell the "Master oil"?