I leave tomorrow with Bill Hosler( two 75 year ole farts still having fun) for Constantine, which is one of the best race venues in the world. Shade trees, level pits, RV's & camping in the pits and the American Legion has the best breakfast for $3. anywhere. I only run my 125 there, but I will check out the 175. On to Depue on Monday to try and get a good pit spot. Tuesday and Wednesday we will set up all the boats for testing when my time comes up. I have two 500SH's to set up. One for me on my old Dannish boat that I ran in Europe for ten years and the other for Marty Stahl on my old Pugh boat which it seems I have had for ever. We run the 500SH and the 175H on Friday, six heats, then on Saturday three heats of the 175WC, and on Sunday three heats of 125H and the final of the 175WC. Hosler says he's taking an oxygen bottle for me. I hope I'm making some of you old boat racers envious. This is for those all ole timers that couldn't make Depue this year. Looking forward to seeing you all at the reunion in Depue next year.