I know that it is in the rules that a jet boat with a large supercharged motor is supposed to run in divison 6. Is there any reconsidering or is this set in stone? My jet hauls *** no doubt but like I have said in the past a 200 mph jet boat will not be any faster than a 70 mph jet when the water turns to ****! I don't mind starting way behind with the big dawgs but the reality is I will be spending money on good fuel, kicking the **** out of my ski boat & doing all of this to strictly support the cause. That boat will not have a snowballs chance in hell of winning even if I started in divison 1. I thought it might be fun to leave with the GN's in divison 3 so I could put on a show for a few laps before the water really gets ****ty... Running zoomies it should thunder the beach when I come by! Might be kinda fun for the spectators to see a jet making some noise for a few laps??? I will be running a tunnel v-drive as well but that will be a divison 6 boat for sure. If for some reason it works it would have a good chance at placing well...