Well it is true J Dub's and my buddy Mark Evans alway's took a camera with him in the boat. The first time he whipped it out after a heat, on the cool down lap I let him know he is # 1 with me. You will not see a picture Evan's has of me that does not affirm he is # 1. He is a kook, and he also is one of the best friends I have. One more good Evan's story. We were racing in Detroit in 2001, at the Gold Cup. It was the first time I had been back in a unlimited since a very bad accident,in 1997 at Detroit. I guess I forgot I retired. Anyway a nameless referee got on my case to start a heat on the outside, due to the time I had been out of the boat. I informed this guy I had more laps around Detroit than most people, and I really didn't need his help. Well the guy just went off on me, and it really pissed me off! Mark came by my pit a few minutes later, and I told him what had happened. Mark's face got real red, and he ran off. About an hour later he comes back by and tells me the referee won't be a problem any longer. I said " Evan's what did you do ? " He said he met the guy behind the restroom's and no one was around. He grabbed the guy by the neck and put him on the wall, and informed him he did not appreciate how he talked to his friend, Me. Well needless to say I never had another problem with the guy, he steered a wide berth around me, and I started the race where I wanted to. I told Mark I was a big boy, and I could handle my own issues. Mark didn't care, he would not stand by and let a friend get treated poorly. Now that is a kook, but also shows what a great friend he truly is. Take care, Scotty