Likes Likes:  0

Thread: British Anzani A & B Stock & Alky Racing Engines

Threaded View

John (Taylor) Gabrowski

Default Wow! A virtual Trinity helping make this thread one of the most read.

With an entire trinity of readers/posters turning up I just can't wait for this British Anzani thread to go past 18,000 views! Any bets as to when?

When the expansion chambers on Anzanis were featured in earlier posted pictures based on Jim Hallum's videos on Region 10 there from 1959 to 1976 there was just quiet observance by readers here but few posts but with Bill Tenney's version of expansion chambers he made for his Anzanis being posted all of a sudden there is great interest not seen before as a result of such good pictures I guess. The digital revolution and the internet are just great are they not?

Good Grief!! I just went back to forums section and this British Anzani thread is over 18,000 views now! How long will it take to get to 19,000?

Another picture! Of my old 128 CP 1960s Swift Big D from the 1960s with its 40H running.
    Last edited by John (Taylor) Gabrowski; 02-15-2009 at 12:12 PM. Reason: 18,000 views reached! now to hit 19,000

Thread Information