Mark 30 - 4 port - "Turbo Four"
Mark 30 - 2 port - "Turbo Four"
Mark 55 - 4 port - "Thunderbolt"
Mark 55 - 2 port - "Thunderbolt"
Mark 35A - 2 port - Full Jewelled thunderbolt"
Mark 58 - 2 port - "SUPER THUNDERBOLT"
Mark 58a,s,e, 2 port - "Full Jewelled super thunderbolt
Mark 400,450,500 - 2 port - Full Jewelled Super Thunderbolt
500 Silver/Black - 2 port - No label just the small H in the corner with bolt on tuner and no exhaust splitter plate.

This is the list that I can remember, I am sure Sam maybe able to clarify any mistakes I may have made.. but this is from memory..

As for the 44XS. stuff. The reason I am not listing anything right now is I have enough stuff to do with motors, gearcases and mod motors until spring.. Not too mention boat building. I will have a new ad by the end of the month which will list all the new stuff and what i have availalbe I am right now working on complete rebuild kits a, b, c levels which will be basically a reseal kit a bearing kit and a full rebuild kit with pistons, plates etc.. in all sizes as well as a lower unit rebuild kit, at reseal level, seals and bearings level and then a complete with shaft, gears, seals, shims and w/p.

I am also offering the tailcone/gearcase thread repair. I am awaiting a new tap for the "d" lower unit threads that should be in from haskins anytime and a new welding cost from the machine shop..

Anyhow this will all be on the updated web-site come January 1... I am in the middle of updating right now.

any more info on this molds for the cases - I am interested I have several foundries that could look after the pour my mahine shop can hadle the finishing work...

Regards,