Hi Ron, great to hear from you. Yes I believe we did meet in Bay City. We may have also met in San Diego one time when I went out there with Rinker. Hey I may have some pictures of Jimbo's light blue Molinari Mod 50 too and a short story to go with it; let me know if you are interested.
Jack Withrow

Quote Originally Posted by RonHill
Dean was a school teacher before he went to work for Yamaha Outboards. Now he owns Wizard Marine. My son, Chad, only met Dean once in Miami at the Miami Boat Show.

When we "HOOKED UP" with Arcadian Motorsports and were going to run the Formula One Series in 1997, Chad wanted to build his own engines..He was 19, maybe too young to be driving Formula One, but wanting to build his own engines..Well...

He was building an engine, he had Dean Pink on one phone and Randy Pierson on the other...Chad was Rookie of the year in Formula One PROP TOUR and the youngest driver to ever race Formula One...

Chad built this year's Parker winner, but the funny part is, Fred Bowden was telling Chad about their Champboat Motors, and what Fred's boat, Shawn Torrente's boat, was useing for motors, they were like what Dean Pink had Chad build in 1997....No wonder we were fast!

I don' think Dean has a bad bone in his body!!!

Seems to me, Jack, we a\only met in bay City??? Am I wrong about that???

Greeat post about Blackhawk racing...like to see more pictures...