Quote Originally Posted by 369 View Post
hey maximus--thanks man...yea-we don't really do any other races so we have a blast talking/thinking about this one all year long!!!

Plan B is a tremendous ride btw!!! Saw some video of u (or Gritch?) cranking that thing in a turn passing someone like a damn SS boat...way impressive! U should have Whiskers turning like a champ boat by enduro time!!!

u roll with those Nordskog/FE Ford guys right? Dude if they're gonna haul that thing all the way down again get 'em to run it!!! That boat is damn cool and we need to see it kicking some ***! I understand that those motors don't grow on trees & all but thinkin a 460 or BBC would still move it good.(easier said than done but hey)
The FE motors are way cool. Very expensive & parts not so easy to come by, however I think they are making a lot of after market stuff now. Besides you can't take it with you to the after life so why leave it for somebody else to abuse!

If you are speaking of Rattle Can Lou & his brother Pat with the Nordskog then I wouldn't think they would do that. It is more of a show & play piece...

3 More weeks baby!!!!!!!!!!