Quote Originally Posted by Master Oil Racing Team
Some people would think we were crazy to spend a weekend getting beat up, standing in water for hours on end,skimming and flying plywood (as Jim McKean said) over the water at bone breaking speeds for 20 bucks.

Dale Sellers not only did all that, but if memory serves me correctly he hung red iron for a living. He helped build the original Six Flags over Texas--the tall tower you drop from.

He is standing hundreds of feet above the ground and the wind starts a big beam spinning around. I ask him "what do you do?" He said "They let one end bang into the building." He also added that you have to pay attention.

Dale....Here are some photos for you.
Hey, I know that little gal driving the #86 boat! I sure had great fun all those years I raced against those Wilson boys and everyone else. Had fun building that boat and painting it too. I have your dad to thank, Wayne, for helping me get started with my rig. And, oh yes, "Goldie Locks Henderson" too for helping me get it set up at my first race. That got us started and after 27 years, we are still together, and still racing.