Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: JW Myers unemployed

Tim Weber
    Post Thanks / Like

I saw JW run the 500 and he ate up the Krier boats in the turns. Howard said it was the first time they ever ran a 500 on the boat. It was not really dialed in but ran well and JW did a good job with an unfimiliar boat.

I think you will see more of the boat with a 500 on it. Even though it is an older baot it is in pristine condition.

Tim

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Weber
    I saw JW run the 500 and he ate up the Krier boats in the turns. Howard said it was the first time they ever ran a 500 on the boat. It was not really dialed in but ran well and JW did a good job with an unfimiliar boat.

I think you will see more of the boat with a 500 on it. Even though it is an older baot it is in pristine condition.

Tim
    Absolutely. Don't be surprised if the old girl has a few tweaks to her when she shows up to Depue next year.
    Mike Johnson

World Headquarters

Portland, Oregon USA

Post Thanks / Like

Default Howard Anderson

Thanks Mike for the great pics from Depue. The quality was better than great. Your comments about Howard brought back some good memories of when he and I were together at the Nationals many times. My favorite picture is of Howard giving me my flag. He said that Washington would have more championships and I said that Texas would. We bet an autographed flag. I won that year. Howard won one also at another time. As you can see, when Howard goes fishing, he is also ready at a moments notice to race. His fishing gear and race gear are one and the same. Seeing Mark's picture of R12 made me want to post these pics of Howard. These pics are from Hinton '77.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

There is nothing like the sound of racing echoing off the hills surrounding the New River at Hinton!
    Since 1925, about 150 different racing outboards have been made.

Thread Information