Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Sabine and Calcasieu River Bunch

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by law View Post
    I understand sounds good looking forward to meeting everyone from over there. I hope I get the opportunity.
    U still aint off the hook with me bud.
    Let it all Hang out

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MWhite View Post
    U still aint off the hook with me bud.
    beans at the river today and im going to so does anyone wont to come play,, hint hint.
    Let it all Hang out

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kfm90 View Post
    I'm new to this lil site. I've been siftin through all this trash talkin and find alot of it
    Quite comical. There is one bunch I've read alot about but have failed to run across. This
    Class of 40 hp merc and yamadogs, folks brag about so much. And especially the ones labeled as foreman marine turds. I've yet to see the big hype on these lil "monsters" .
    I've heard from some that he couldn't build a "turd". So any of you Jon boat weekend
    Warriors That carry these black turds on the back of your race/fishing boats we need to meet
    Up and test the waters.
    How about posting pictures of your runwhatchabrung rigs? Any of you guys
    get over to the Port Neches race lat weekend?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MWhite View Post
    beans at the river today and im going to so does anyone wont to come play,, hint hint.
    Yeah your day is still coming and when it does you best be ready. 1 week and 6 days counting down!

Post Thanks / Like

Are there any plans on having something around here(local) this summer? Kinda like a Test and Tune play day. hopefully somewhere on the sabine. Also Kent has a good idea about some sorta of a pot to be running for in Bogalusa, I dont mind putting a little extra in on it, Just saying. We are gonna have 3 boats coming that way for sure.

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey guys i just put together a small cubic inch omc, done named it the yellow jacket!! I think its gonna be faster than my beast!!!
    Walkiahi chop shop

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

If i told you once i have told you a hundred times, that bottom end crap is for when you have been beat and your puttin it on the trailer
    Walkiahi chop shop

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fyi:

Quote Originally Posted by HTarver View Post
    Are there any plans on having something around here(local) this summer? Kinda like a Test and Tune play day. hopefully somewhere on the sabine. Also Kent has a good idea about some sorta of a pot to be running for in Bogalusa, I dont mind putting a little extra in on it, Just saying. We are gonna have 3 boats coming that way for sure.
    When one boat is running and has a problem , if there is no speed limt then ti is on the driver . If two or more boats are side by side WILDLIFE & FISH sayes it is aganist the law to race with out a permit.( Coast Guard & Wildlife ) also it is mandatory wildlife investagate all boating accedents.

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

No we dont make the rules, its fairly simple, step 1: you line up equally, step 2: you hit the gas and race , step 3: first one across the finish line wins, we use the K. I. S. S , system
    Walkiahi chop shop

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bad news racing View Post
    When one boat is running and has a problem , if there is no speed limt then ti is on the driver . If two or more boats are side by side WILDLIFE & FISH sayes it is aganist the law to race with out a permit.( Coast Guard & Wildlife ) also it is mandatory wildlife investagate all boating accedents.
    Well then I guess that was a long NO.

Thread Information