Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Secret Service Views of Presidents and First Ladies

Post Thanks / Like

Default Secret Service Views of Presidents and First Ladies

I don't know hoe true this is, but I believe EVERY WORD!

Oct 21, 2011 03:17:33 PM, CAGIBBINPA@aol.com wrote:
    Secret Service views of Presidents and First Ladies.....

Here are snippets from a book of "Impressions & Observations" of Secret Service personnel assigned to guard U.S. Presidents/First Ladies, and Vice Presidents.

JOHN & JACQUELINE KENNEDY : A philanderer of the highest order.
    She ordered the kitchen help to save all the left-over wine during State dinner, which was later mixed with fresh wine and served again during the next White House occasion.

LYNDON & LADYBIRD JOHNSON: Another philanderer of the highest order. In addition, LBJ was as crude as the day is long. Both JFK and LBJ kept a lot of women in the White House for extramarital affairs, and both had set up "early warning systems" to alert them if/when their wives were nearby. Both Kennedy & Johnson were promiscuous and oversexed men.

She was either naive or just pretended to "not know" about her husband's many liaisons.

RICHARD & PAT NIXON: A "moral" man but very odd and weird, paranoid, etc. He had horrible relationship with his family, and in a way, was almost a recluse.
    She was quiet most of the time.

SPIRO AGNEW: Nice, decent man, everyone in the Secret Service was surprised about his downfall. (Tax fraud--Failed to pay tax on bribes)

GERALD & BETTY FORD: A true gentlemen who treated the Secret Service with respect and dignity. He had a great sense of humor.
    She drank a lot!*

JIMMY & ROSALYN CARTER: A complete phony who would portray one picture of himself to public and very different in private, e..g., would be shown carrying his own luggage, but the suitcases were always empty; he kept empty ones just for photo op's. Wanted the people to see him as pious and a non-drinker, but he and his family drank alcohol a lot. He had disdain for the Secret Service, and was very irresponsible with the "football" nuclear codes. He didn't think it was a big deal and would keep military aides at a great distance. Often does not acknowledge the presence of Secret Service personnel assigned to serve him.
    She mostly did her own thing.

RONALD & NANCY REAGAN: The real deal -- moral, honest, respectful, and dignified. They treated Secret Service and everyone else with respect and honor. Thanked everyone all the time. He took the time to know everyone on a personal level. One "favorite" story which has circulated among the Secret Service personnel was an incident early in his Presidency, when he came out of his room with a pistol tucked on his hip. The agent in charge asked: "Why the pistol, Mr. President?" He replied, "In case you boys can't get the job done, I can help." It was common for him to carry a pistol. When he met with Gorbachev, he had a pistol in his briefcase. Upon learning that Gary Hart was caught with Donna Rice, Reagan said, "Boys will be boys, but boys will not be Presidents." [He obviously either did not know or forgot JFK's and LBJ's sexcapades!]
    She was very nice but very protective of the President; and the Secret Service was often caught in the middle. She tried hard to control what the President ate, and he would say to the agent "Come on, you gotta help me out."
    The Reagans drank wine during State dinners and special occasions only; otherwise, they shunned alcohol; the Secret Service could count on one hand the times they were served wine during their family dinner. For all the fake bluster of the Carters, the Reagans were the ones who lived life as genuinely moral people.

GEORGE H. & BARBARA BUSH: Extremely kind and considerate. Always respectful. Took great care in making sure the agents' comforts were taken care of. They even brought them meals, etc.
    One time Barbara Bush brought warm clothes to agents standing outside at Kennebunkport; one agent was given a warm hat, and when he tried to nicely say "no thanks" even though he was obviously freezing, President Bush said, "Son, don't argue with the First Lady, put the hat on." He was the most prompt of the Presidents. He ran the White House like a well-oiled machine.
    She ruled the house and spoke her mind.

BILL & HILLARY CLINTON: Presidency was one giant party. Not at all trustworthy ---he was nice because he wanted everyone to like him, but to him life is just one big game and party. Everyone knows of his sexuality.
    She is another phony. Her personality would change the instant cameras were near. She hated with open disdain the military and Secret Service. She was another one who felt people are there to serve her. She was always trying to keep tabs on Bill Clinton.

ALBERT GORE : An egotistical ***, who was once overheard by his Secret Service detail lecturing his only son that he needed to do better in school or he "would end up like these guys"--- pointing to the agents.

GEORGE W. & LAURA BUSH : The Secret Service loved him and Laura Bush.
    He was also the most physically "in shape" who had a very strict workout regimen. The Bushes made sure their entire administrative and household staff understood to respect and be considerate of the Secret Service. KARL ROVE was the one who was the most caring of the Secret Service in the administration.
    She was one of the nicest First Ladies, if not the nicest; she never had any harsh word to say about anyone.

BARACK & MICHELLE OBAMA : Clinton all over again -- hates the military and looks down on the Secret Service. He is egotistical and cunning; looks you in the eye and appears to agree with you, but turns around and does the opposite---untrustworthy. He has temper tantrums.
    She is a complete bitch, who hates anybody who is not black; hates the military; and looks at the Secret Service as her servants.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness."

Declaration of Independence

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

don't you know there will be many books writen about the way the current president and his family have acted and the way they treat the staff , it is amazing to watch the media slober over these people???

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Does anybody find this surprising at all? I saw Clinton, Bush 2 and Cheney in action personally as the command photographer while in the Air Force. Clinton and that thing he calls a wife were just downright rude to the Marine standing at the door of Air Force 1, Never returned the salute, acted like he was a bug to be stepped on. I think they would have spit on him if they could have gotten away with it. Bush always gave correct military honors and gave a nod of appreciation when I saw him. Cheney was just outright friendly...

Team Member Master Oil Racing Team's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I always liked Cheney. He was one of the most articulate and intelligent vice presidents we've ever had in my opinion. You could tell he had great respect for and admiration of our military. Totally opposite from the current idiot vice president "Bite Me".

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bho

What goes around comes around. He will get his day of judgement and it will not be good!
    However the slobbering lemmings will go over the cliff even when they are warned just like Jim Jones followers. Go figure ?

bill boyes

I was on a 3 day horseback trek in the Santa Barbra area. One rider was from the Secret Service and assigned to the Reagan's. He was very vocal about his praise of Ronald and Nancy. He was also very vocal about his concerns about the behavior of certain news reporters while near Reagan. Namely Sam Donaldson. When he was around the Secret Service went on high alert fearing that Donaldson would attack the President. Donaldson was considered a NUT case.

Post Thanks / Like

I had already seen this, good to see it going around. I hope their aren't so many lemmings that change fails to happen.. No-Bama '12

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lemmings

Quote Originally Posted by JohnsonM50 View Post
    I had already seen this, good to see it going around. I hope their aren't so many lemmings that change fails to happen.. No-Bama '12
    There are close to 50% of them Pretty soon there will be more people in the wagon and less people pushing it!

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh God Please!!!!! No O Dumba in 12

Post Thanks / Like

I think the biggest problem is the likely'hood' of a stolen election, There's as yet no viable 3rd party & the elephants are bumbling.. again.

Thread Information