PDA

View Full Version : Stock Yamato Lower Unit Question

Innit2Winnit
03-10-2010, 10:13 PM
I am hoping someone knows what the measurements are that a Yamato 102 lower unit has to meet to be LEGAL for the stock class, eg: CSH, 20SSH. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I heard that they have a template that they will match up to your lower unit to determine if it has not been modified too much. with nationals coming to town this year i want to make sure that im legal. :)

Thanks in advance!

Charlie

bill boyes
03-11-2010, 09:57 AM
I am hoping someone knows what the measurements are that a Yamato 102 lower unit has to meet to be LEGAL for the stock class, eg: CSH, 20SSH. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I heard that they have a template that they will match up to your lower unit to determine if it has not been modified too much. with nationals coming to town this year i want to make sure that im legal. :)

Thanks in advance!

Charlie I have a template. If you are going to use the 302 that I sold to Alex that gear case is legal. Be careful of homemade templates. I got mine from Bob Goller.

Innit2Winnit
03-11-2010, 06:44 PM
Thank you bill, ill take a look at hers. However, i am running a yamato 102. Is there a difference?

Charlie