PDA

View Full Version : Holy Crap! Happy Birthday Artie.........

F-12
03-30-2010, 03:25 PM
Got home late and sorry I missed this this morning. Hope you had a Great one and looking forward top seeing you soon............

Skoontz
03-30-2010, 06:06 PM
Charlie:

Check the Puddingstone thread....I understand you and alan are having a hair growing contest....I got several of him for you to see who is winning....

F-12
03-30-2010, 06:27 PM
I saw a few pics and I must say, Mr. Ishii is pulling this look off much better that me. He looks like he should be co-starring with Jet Lee........and I just look old. Alan is my family. Even in a race like this, I know I have much competition. It has been fun...........and may the best man win. (where is the lever to pull the pipes) Thanks, Bill.............

Skoontz
03-30-2010, 06:37 PM
I saw a few pics and I must say, Mr. Ishii is pulling this look off much better that me. He looks like he should be co-starring with Jet Lee........and I just look old. Alan is my family. Even in a race like this, I know I have much competition. It has been fun...........and may the best man win. (where is the lever to pull the pipes) Thanks, Bill.............

That does show the age...Most of them I see ( we dont run pro) have an air button....No lever....