PDA

View Full Version : Molly Ballou.....................

Skyskier
05-04-2010, 05:56 PM
came into my shop today with some of the most BEAUTIFUL 8x10 glossy's from back in the '60's & 70's, probably 100 maybe 150 that I saw today, most of them tagged with id's and info, names, hull's props etc., etc,................this woman is a walking talking wealth of info on the history of outboard racing ( i don't know **** :D I'm a old school, flattie, ski racer ) ANYWAYS, you guy's have history guru of sorts here ? I'd like to talk to him.
Thanks in advance,
Denny

Mark75H
05-04-2010, 06:19 PM
I've seen both of those shots used in magazines and race programs over the years. Sounds like Molly has a nice collection or was the source of many of them.

I can probably fill in any details that you are interested in, and when I can't ... Ron probably can;)

Skyskier
05-05-2010, 08:39 AM
I've seen both of those shots used in magazines and race programs over the years. Sounds like Molly has a nice collection or was the source of many of them.

I can probably fill in any details that you are interested in, and when I can't ... Ron probably can;)

Thanks Mark,...........I don't know what Molly want's to do with this collection, I'm just trying to think ahead as to who/what/or where this stuff should go someday,...........outboard hall of fame ? I dunno. I did some stuff for Harlan Orrin several years ago for a book him & some other guy's were doing on the old drag boats of the '60's.
Denny