PDA

View Full Version : This is a call out !!

hebert51
05-23-2010, 06:24 PM
Allright.......im ready to come out to the river and play a little now.......sorry for the cell phone pic

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s110/hlg3751/242ea6a8.jpg

genea01
05-23-2010, 07:37 PM
what r u bring out to run every one with hebert51

hebert51
05-23-2010, 07:48 PM
The boat in the pic above.....is it legal to run under the SRG rules ? Its a two cylinder, but its not a tiller or a merc :)

YAMAHAFASTCRAFT
05-23-2010, 08:10 PM
We go by 75 mans rule there are no rules bring that pickle poker on

i thought that was the way all river racin was done. no rules just racing

88workcar
06-18-2010, 03:26 AM
Allright.......im ready to come out to the river and play a little now.......

You must be freinds with Geneo and Jackson, mabey even John, you wus redeye butt didn't show, Look Yammifast another one. What are we gunn do abouts all you boat owning no shows. Well u wus butter than Geneo, he drove all the way there and when he backed up at the ramp and turned around, CRAP.......NO BOAT!!!!!!!!! And he told Lil Momma to hook it up, she just don't listen.

ima75man
08-08-2010, 08:52 AM
Are you still up for that call out

man,, i thought you brought the farm, show up teach the boyz a lesson.. geneo call mike ,

88workcar
08-08-2010, 12:59 PM
Are you still up for that call out

I'm ready, tested all day, down to the 10sec range @ 800ft and gain 2mph to boot. Motor saw 7600rpm today. All them new V bottom 40 Merc combos better be gettin it, cause I am. We got the site decided yet? Oh and if we don't have more than three of the regulars there, racing, mine aint comming off the trailer.

ima75man
08-08-2010, 01:04 PM
quess, all the new stuff paid off, good luck, take on mike white first,,watch out for hank, if you leading he's guna wing you.... 75 out

ima75man
08-08-2010, 02:33 PM
hebert51 ,called out srg, dude ya'll quieter than a church mouse.. mike and sea-pro, here's ya'll chance to take down a 2 cylinder omc, get some... if ya'll not guna acknowledge the man, quiet getting on here talking smack, get back under the rock, i would rather ya'll man up, and get some.. who's first,, any taker, srg step to the plate,, well mr. hebert51 now you know why nobody goes to sabine river,, no one to race against. jason said bring your competition.. out

hebert51
08-08-2010, 07:07 PM
lol.....allright, i was trying to ignore this but ive fallen into the smack talking again. Let me say this, i think the SRG were ready but i was the one who was a no show. As of right now i just re-painted the boat and im testing for the nationals in kankakee, when is the sabine river race anyway ? if its after nationals i promise ill make it out there.........anyone else have a two cylinder that will run 80 ???

ima75man
08-08-2010, 07:50 PM
lol.....allright, i was trying to ignore this but ive fallen into the smack talking again. Let me say this, i think the SRG were ready but i was the one who was a no show. As of right now i just re-painted the boat and im testing for the nationals in kankakee, when is the sabine river race anyway ? if its after nationals i promise ill make it out there.........anyone else have a two cylinder that will run 80 ???

try getting all the srg to turn a buoy, run a little top end,, good luck at the national, we be pulling for you.. 75 man out

hebert51
08-08-2010, 08:23 PM
http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s110/hlg3751/292c1b7b.jpg

65, 70, 75 :)

88workcar
08-09-2010, 03:04 AM
Good luck up there, but that is some reverse props, we use them forward props :D

ima75man
08-22-2010, 11:44 AM
mike, hear thru the micro waves, you don't think my dirt cobber moters will run,, calling you out.. i got to do a tune up and adjust the prop some..i'll meet you and jason at gulfport miss. in oct.,, ya'll be ready, because i'll be ready..get to work ole boy, i hear you one of the fastest, borrow gene's prop, beans boat, bring a life jacket and a helmet, kill switch.bring the srg you guna need them.. ps bring the hooters boat full of food.. 75 man out

iwanajohnson
08-22-2010, 01:22 PM
i've saw this many many times. someone that noone at all knows gets on and starts saying how fast they are. then they figure out a few people and start calling out by names. Races are planned and no shows happen then more mouthing and by the time it goes about a year it dies off and everyone is dispointed. I just hope that doesen't happen here.

ima75man
08-22-2010, 02:56 PM
i've saw this many many times. someone that noone at all knows gets on and starts saying how fast they are. then they figure out a few people and start calling out by names. Races are planned and no shows happen then more mouthing and by the time it goes about a year it dies off and everyone is dispointed. I just hope that doesen't happen here.

how about you showing up in oct, we see what you got. i know the srg pretty good,know jason for a long time, most of the srg suppose to come to milton this year,one of the srg has already been to see me. but after kent's accident, that kinda on hold.. but dude, you sure welcome to come on down,let see a video of your ride in idle to 800 foot. it's put up or shut up time in oct. 75 man out

MWhite
08-22-2010, 03:22 PM
mike, hear thru the micro waves, you don't think my dirt cobber moters will run,, calling you out.. i got to do a tune up and adjust the prop some..i'll meet you and jason at gulfport miss. in oct.,, ya'll be ready, because i'll be ready..get to work ole boy, i hear you one of the fastest, borrow gene's prop, beans boat, bring a life jacket and a helmet, kill switch.bring the srg you guna need them.. ps bring the hooters boat full of food.. 75 man out
You had your chance to come get you some, but like you said you went the other way,,,, for a reason. You was scared, you would get that old a** handed to ya. you want a shot,,, they going to have something in alex la around oct something if all gos well we might go. Im looking forward to wareing your old antique butt out. Do you think any of them old dirt dobber mtoers will even run, they are all froze up, they probably bend in someone net. Do your self a favor and fine the nearest junk yard and load the old pickup up and make some room in your garge are barn, get reid of the old moters and get you a real moter. You cant out run me. so dont try lol

MWhite
08-22-2010, 03:53 PM
That sounds like 75man you talking about, lol

88workcar
08-22-2010, 06:38 PM
You had your chance to come get you some, but like you said you went the other way,,,, for a reason. You was scared, you would get that old a** handed to ya. you want a shot,,, they going to have something in alex la around oct something if all gos well we might go. Im looking forward to wareing your old antique butt out. Do you think any of them old dirt dobber mtoers will even run, they are all froze up, they probably bend in someone net. Do your self a favor and fine the nearest junk yard and load the old pickup up and make some room in your garge are barn, get reid of the old moters and get you a real moter. You cant out run me. so dont try lol

UUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHH...........................D ANG be nice Mikey be nice we want him to come, then yall can beat up on him, Johnson call me we'll test before you go, get the litle omc ready, don't tell anybody though