PDA

View Full Version : Politically correct

Mark75H
05-31-2010, 05:33 PM
If an illegal alien is an "undocumented worker"

isn't a bank robber just making an "undocumented withdraw" and what is the difference?

Lee Motorsports
05-31-2010, 05:43 PM
Sam, the illegals are now hence named "undocumented democrats" or "undocumented uh-bama voters."

Mark75H
05-31-2010, 05:49 PM
So they think. I have no reason to believe they will actively vote for Democrats when they can just as easily vote for the New American Spanish Party candidate?

Democrats are fools to think hispanics will give them (as outsiders to their culture) any preference

Ron Hill
05-31-2010, 10:04 PM
I taught English as a Second Language too long, but while doing it I learned much about the Latino culture.

Latins love America, but they fly the Mexican flag because they are very PROUD people of MEXICO:

Number One: If you have a car accident, RUN!

Number Two: CASH is KING.

Number Three: American are really very nice, they give us everything.

Number Four: They all know Republicans own businesses and they work for Republicans with bogus social security cards, but they ALL vote Democratic because Demorcatics give them food stamps, rentals assistance and they care about worker's needs, like workman's comp when you hurt your back.

They know Democratics don't give them jobs, but FREE STUFF is better than working.

Number Five: If you can drop a kid or two, your welfare payments cover everthing.

Also, while I was working at this "OFF SITE" Campus with more than 5,000 non-English speakers, they had booths to sign up voters. I asked in the office "How do you sign up voters when NO ONE on this campus is a citizen??" Next day they were gone...Not long after they had a big stink about Los Hermanos something getting government funds to sign up voters....on campuses where there are no citizens.

And California is split 50/50 on the Arizona law....The US is 75% for the Arizona law......but California is 50/50....

ADD: Sam aka Mark 75-H Ever read about MECHeA....my school had a MECHeA Club til I raised hell. But now days there are no Republicans teaching.

LAST ADD: Read Mark Lavin's Amendment 14 article.

shenders
06-01-2010, 05:36 AM
And California is split 50/50 on the Arizona law ?

Ron i don't understand you folks split. You should read your own
pinal code, section 830b. It supports the AZ law.

shenders
06-01-2010, 06:06 AM
Sorry Ron i got the wrong number. Look at 834b.

stan

David Mason
06-01-2010, 10:30 AM
I support 100% the law in Arizona.

I have NO issue with imigrants. If they are here legally. If not, they should be sent home. Kids or no kids. Letting them stay becasue they had a baby only teaches the kids and others that there is such a thing as a free lunch. I for one will not forget our heritage and history.

Everyone says America is land of the Free. Is it really ? I have the Govt. telling me I can't park my truck on the street except on odd numbered days.... Are we really Free ? They tell me I don't qualify for a tax break. Yet someone who makes a lot more money than I do gets a big one. Are we Free ?

Anyway, I will get off my soapbox. Just irritates me when people take advantage of country with a big heart.