PDA

View Full Version : Whats the problem

sabine river killer
07-17-2010, 06:23 AM
why are our threads being deleted? we have our own PAID section. we have put more action on this site than any other group out there. do i need to start a poll to see if brf wants us to move to a differant web site? i think that we have one moderator that has a problem with us, is that the fact? if any of us need policing why not drop a line to that person and try to handle things that way instead of deleting a entire post. we are grown men even if we choose not to act like it. the one the only SRK omc rules

ima75man
07-17-2010, 07:20 AM
killer.i don't think there's a problem, we are suppose to be grown, but one bad apple, all it take, i would like to stay on brf's it's the best site ever.i've meet some super people here,hope to meet them face to face one day.. wont be long, looks like i'm guna be boatless, looking for a miracle. 75 man out

Ron Hill
07-17-2010, 08:44 AM
The only deleted threads I see are deleted by whoever posted them. At the bottom of the page it says displat options, Click on that, click beginning, and all threads are shown. Some have been deleted, but by the original poster, not anyone at BRF!

<TABLE id=threadslist class=tborder border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center><TBODY id=threadbits_forum_57><TR><TD class=alt1>The race august 14, 2010
Manage (http://www.boatracingfacts.com/forums/postings.php?do=editthread&t=10968) seapro
</TD><TD class=alt2 colSpan=3 align=middle>Thread deleted by seapro (http://www.boatracingfacts.com/forums/member.php?u=7987)
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE id=threadslist class=tborder border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center><TBODY id=threadbits_forum_57><TR><TD class=alt1>The race august 14, 2010
Manage (http://www.boatracingfacts.com/forums/postings.php?do=editthread&t=10968) seapro
</TD><TD class=alt2 colSpan=3 align=middle>Thread deleted by seapro (http://www.boatracingfacts.com/forums/member.php?u=7987)
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

MHARDEE
07-17-2010, 01:50 PM
Thanks MR. Hill :) KILLER you a little touchy --- must be the heat :D

Craig Wayne
07-17-2010, 03:02 PM
why are our threads being deleted? we have our own PAID section. we have put more action on this site than any other group out there. do i need to start a poll to see if brf wants us to move to a differant web site? i think that we have one moderator that has a problem with us, is that the fact? if any of us need policing why not drop a line to that person and try to handle things that way instead of deleting a entire post. we are grown men even if we choose not to act like it. the one the only SRK omc rules

You aint even real !!!

MHARDEE
07-17-2010, 03:31 PM
why are our threads being deleted? we have our own PAID section. we have put more action on this site than any other group out there. do i need to start a poll to see if brf wants us to move to a differant web site? i think that we have one moderator that has a problem with us, is that the fact? if any of us need policing why not drop a line to that person and try to handle things that way instead of deleting a entire post. we are grown men even if we choose not to act like it. the one the only SRK omc rules KILLER just a suggestion --IF YOU START the thread then you can decide if it stays or gets deleted. :eek::D

Craig Wayne
07-17-2010, 03:32 PM
There has been some threads deleted

MHARDEE
07-17-2010, 03:42 PM
Thats was my point , if they were deleted by who ever started them , thats there choice or if they had content that wasn't with in post rules. otherwise would wonder why also. Mitch

Ron Hill
07-17-2010, 04:14 PM
But, before a thread is deleted by BRF, Ted March, Sam Cullis and I usually discuss what we see as a problem to BRF in general. Sometimes we e-mail prople about posts, but we seldom delete them.

Performance Boats only can delete a post not the original poster. We felt, sometimes, someone might post something they'd like to remove and they could do it.

BRF is five years old, we wish it to live a long life. This site was and is dedicated to freinds, family and fun!

Keep posting, you "SMACK DUDES"....

ADD:

I got like three e-mails about BRF deleting posts, I've been working too hard to post, let alone delete!

Mark75H
07-17-2010, 04:24 PM
I have deleted no threads or posts and I never do so without warning and explanation.

As Ron said, the thread starter owns their thread and can delete it if they wish.

50hptiller
07-17-2010, 04:25 PM
you can delete this one

MHARDEE
07-17-2010, 04:47 PM
I have deleted no threads or posts and I never do so without warning and explanation.

As Ron said, the thread starter owns their thread and can delete it if they wish.Thanks Ron and crew FOR A GREAT SITE , Fellows this site has been more fun for me that things i have paid a bunch for , So if you see it that way too send RON a few $ so TO MAKE SURE that we continue to have this to enjoy . I pay on every other site . But he still CHOSES to make it work with out manantory dues because of the love of the sport . The small amount i sent for the smack thread was worth every dollar the first week , So think about it . WOULD YU TRADE the fun on here for the price of case a beer every year . i hope not. if so i'm start'n a drinking BEER site but it will cost u WAY more than THE PRICE of a case a beer.FOR PUTT'IN UP WITH YA .:eek: :) LOL . Mitch

ima75man
07-18-2010, 06:57 PM
well sea-pro, might as well blame you as anyone else. hope you got that fire breathing 3 cylinder ready for some action,never seen a 9 second 3 cylinder in a 1/4 mile race.75 man out.

j edwards
07-21-2010, 01:38 PM
Is there still goin to be a race on augest 14th if so where???