PDA

View Full Version : No longer own a race boat

88workcar
08-08-2010, 03:00 PM
I had an argument with a few fellas (SRG) and it seems that I lost that too amongst other things. The deal is a race boat is a race boat and a fishing boat is a fishing boat, but one can be coverted over to the other. Obviously if you race a race boat with a fishing boat and win, it's a whole lot better (if you own the fishing rig) So I am tired and getting old I have decided to get a fishing rig instead of a racing rig. So Friday evening I started the conversion. I was quite impressed, my fishing rig turned 7000rpm loaded. It sat at the camp all weekend. It did not get a drop of water in it after 2 days of being in the river. Take notice of all the items it took to convert this thing into a fishing rig.

ima75man
08-08-2010, 05:36 PM
I had an argument with a few fellas (SRG) and it seems that I lost that too amongst other things. The deal is a race boat is a race boat and a fishing boat is a fishing boat, but one can be coverted over to the other. Obviously if you race a race boat with a fishing boat and win, it's a whole lot better (if you own the fishing rig) So I am tired and getting old I have decided to get a fishing rig instead of a racing rig. So Friday evening I started the conversion. I was quite impressed, my fishing rig turned 7000rpm loaded. It sat at the camp all weekend. It did not get a drop of water in it after 2 days of being in the river. Take notice of all the items it took to convert this thing into a fishing rig.

jason, it's hard to straddle the steering wheel, use to fish out of a 13 foot allison. looks good one fast fishing boat you got there .. watch out srg ,jason done and got a fishing..boat.. who's guna step up to the plate srg.. maybe mike white

MWhite
08-09-2010, 03:46 PM
Jason thats fine fish/race rig you got there, also fine catch too,must be a good fisherman too, didnt take long to convert it over did it, if me and you run, will u keep all them items in boat, i may have a chance then,

ima75man
08-22-2010, 05:46 PM
Jason thats fine fish/race rig you got there, also fine catch too,must be a good fisherman too, didnt take long to convert it over did it, if me and you run, will u keep all them items in boat, i may have a chance then,

jason, it seems like you and killer staying in contact lately, invite the killer to gulfport, for a little get to gather,it will be fun to set down talk and do some racing.hey cody, man you welcome to come down.

ima75man
12-22-2010, 11:35 AM

jason,ole buddy where you be, no phone, no roads, what's up??? remember me, call me, don't want ole santa cluas to forget about you, 75 man out

Jackson
12-22-2010, 02:41 PM
Nice fish